Reviews for A True Hero
Villain84 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
That was a great little one-shot. A very good way of having the thoughts of a character be expressed. I was really surprised in the last paragraph that we find out the narrator is a cat. I really didn't see that coming, even though I guess I should have. At first, I thought maybe it was a homeless boy. But yeah, interesting twist. And I think you did a good job showing Batman and Catwan's relationship from the perspective of one of her cats. Nice job, and great mechanics and style over all. I can see why this story deserves an award.
Yes Please -Convinced chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Going along with my review for chapter 2, I wonder if her cats would still hate him quite as much if Selina drags his bloody and battered form back to her penthouse after hims saving their momma. Maybe they wouldn't be quite as scornful of him knowing what he would do to keep their momma safe.
Yes Please -Convinced chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
I will admit, I am a little sad about this considering Bruce HAS saved cats before. Hopefully this continues with a bit of resolution, I mean, he has been hurt saving cats before. Plus, it is a little sad seeing the cats that he usually has such a good relationship with seem to hate him here.
horrorfan007 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I like the first version best. I won't say much else as to not spoil it for those who read reviews before checking out a fic but I def like the perspective.

Short and well put together.

I liked it.

Cheers! _
Delete this account please FF chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Cool and original idea, I really enjoyed it. Made me laugh out loud when I figured out who's perspective it's supposed to be from.