Reviews for Enchantment
King of Beasts chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I find the lack of reviews on this piece disturbing, so I shall attempt to rectify this with one of my own!

Needless to say, this was well done. The dialogue was believable, and you've gotten Cornelius and Velvet down to a tee (Considering that Vel, along with Gwendolyn and Oswald, is among my favorite characters) and you've written a very believable first meeting.

Perhaps my only complaint is how flowery Cornelius' dialogue is, but then again, this is Cornelius we're talking about.:))

Well, that's all I must say for now. Between this and your FSN fic, I'd like to say you've become one of my favorite writers to watch. I look forward to more!:D

- K.O.B
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
LOVED this. So happy that you've written anything for Vanillaware's other great game.

I also find that explanation for Corny's speeches amusing, and have made it part of my headcanon.

The one thing that puzzles me most about this story is why Velvet felt the need to dance when laying her trap. Graveryl seemed well-hidden enough, between the blackness of the chains in the dark and the unexpected nature of its animation, that a distraction was hardly necessarily.

Regarding Velvet's insight into Cornelius' mind, does she find his situation similar to her own, with the Pooka who used to be her people, and who even now look to her as a symbol of better times and future hope?

And you believe that she does not consider the Pooka and their village to be her countrymen and country? Perhaps you feel that she holds some involuntary resentment for the people who lived happy under her grandfather's reign while she and her mother suffered?
Shigan chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Woohoo! There is another Odin Shpere story in the world!

Nice writing as per usual. It's good to see more stories for this great, great game. Have you ever considered writing something for Gwendolyn? Because you know, not many people can boast with actually having "fought their way through hell" for the sake of a husband who got a bit sad D. Silly Oswald.