Reviews for I know he's Real, I've Felt Him
alexandra.knight.12914 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
The whole time I was reading this I was thinking 'Isshin you bitch thats not how you treat the mentally ill. How did you even get your liscence to be a doctor.' Just my thoughts. D
Mark Luxneru chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
it was going to the good part
please continue
Jensen Pineackles chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
In paragraph 16, line 3 (I'm counting all the one-liners too, technically they're paragraphs too.) You used the word "shirking" which would mean he neglected his shirt on. I believe you meant to type "shrugging". I just thought you'd like to know. Other than that, I really like this story.
Your dearest reader who is actually not an asshole even though they might seem like one right now,
Chris
Juandrie chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Love it!
Zero Infection chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Very good. O.O
The Little Death Strawberry chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Loved it :)
TinkanaiT32 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
...oh. Then on to Now you see me, Now you Don't!
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
OMGthatwasfreakingfantabulous! I decided to read some other HichiIchi fanfics (none of my authors have updated in a minute) and guess what I find? Yeah, that's right your smexy smexy fanfic.

I read the title and my mind couldn't help but add 'twice' to the end of it XD. I love it. I absolutely love it. The back story was nice (well actually it was depressing, but in a nice way).

And Shiro! That tease. That gloriously sexy tease. I can't tell you enough how much I love this story. I'm going to read the second chapter now...wait no I have Calculus...you know what? Who cares! On to the next chapter!
Barranca chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Somehow I get the feeling this is just the beginning, and Shiro will use every chance he's got to freak Isshin out. Because if Ichigo is hearing voices, then now he is hearing them too!
hollowXchain chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Pweaze contiue this!
anime-lover890 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
Very nice, this is good as a stand alone one shot but I do look forwad to the continuation specially if it is anything like this, I love HichXIchi so thanx for this upload and I look forward to the continuation _
ninemelodies chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hmm, interesting, so Ichigo is insane. Well, at least people think he is. Anyways, I hope you can post up the chapter version soon!
K.K Kitten chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Eee, I'm excited for the next one 8D

*Stalks you*
MaeKat chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
Yay! I will be looking for it and I will hold you to it!
therasia chapter 2 . 2/21/2012
ok, so i just read the whole thing, and i have to say that was AWESOME!

im glad that you decided to make a sequel

keep up the good work! :D