Reviews for 100
cursivenight chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
This was really cute! I enjoyed it. There were times where Abed was a bit OOC, but I didn't find it too 'bad' or 'distracting' or whatever. I love the idea of them watching a 'best of' movie list - excellent idea.
Hawk2012 chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Amazing story, i hope there is a sequel
Jade chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
What a wonderful story. You really followed through on this one. Thank you!
ezza chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
congradulations! you finished. thankyou so much for the great story.
akhila chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
I like that you finally finished nice story however a gnawing feeling came to head during the entire thing that abed would never be with Meghan. That agent from season 1 would be more believable.
Also you really should make a sequel to this which considering the way ended it with that last line you probably have in mind.
Callie chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Thankyou so much for finishing the story! I loved it. They're just so adorable together and it's such an amazing idea to make them watch all the movies. And Abed was just so in character!
Hawk2012 chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
i really enjoyed the story so far, looking forward to the final chapter
ezza chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
i'm so glad you updated. even after so long. you could be an inspiration to other writers that have left their abed/annie stories unfinished and i hope you are because there are quite afew good ones that could really use an ending. can't wait to read more of this.
akhila chapter 9 . 1/30/2013
Please update and this time not over the course of five months
however I still like the story
CrazyStarhunter12 chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
Thank. You so much for finally updating! I really cannot wait for the last chapter.
nothankyou chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Aaaahw, I want to read more! Please write and update soon! :3
Em chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
I really love this whole story arc! Are you going to continue with this, or are you finished?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I think this is such a cute idea and I really like where the story's going. Please update soon!
LilithEllipse chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
I love this! I love how you're writing the characters and how you're treating them, haha. I hope you'll update soon!
Lucy36 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Oh wow ! That is a lot of anger.

The dream sequence was eerie. It doesn't help that I haven't watched most of the movies on the list, but hey.
How will they patch things up ?