Reviews for A Badgers Love
Anon chapter 9 . 5/20
Typos, typos and more typos again. And if you ever do a resubmission (which you really should) but miss this one: it's 'career', not 'carrier'.
BarbedCaress chapter 15 . 4/17
Great story.
Loved pretty much everything except Cho going all dark and trying to kill Ginny.
Spartan10007 chapter 15 . 3/11
Great story. And hilarious ending. Good luck in your future stories. See ya
CrewSoulReaper chapter 9 . 1/6
This story has a promising beginning. I loved the way you set up Hannah abd Harrys relationship. But then you forced them together too fast and you skipped all the development.
tpx1 chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
nice story
Bjffjdd chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Unfortunately I wanted to be a squidward. My husband and wife and mother of pearl more information on this topic later
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
LOVE YOUR WRITING! ok, must go read more now. Thx for writing! 333
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
So.. Martin's oblivious? Right, then. Onward, ho! XD, Luv this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Loving this!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
Very nice mix of fluff and drama here.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
OK, Hope the dream is true, I love harmony, but I like stories in which Harry is paired with someone else and Hermione is happy too. Married to Neville fits that bill.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
It is an interesting start to your fiction. To have it set fifth year with Umbitch make it just the more twisty.

Goose chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Ron was way OOC, and the bashing was silly.
Drifter950 chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
Thank you. I really enjoyed your story.

I actually cannot remember reading anywhere a Harry/Hannah or Neville/Hermione. And what your presented was a good version, and expansion, of what I remember of the canon characters.

And Damn, what a of a "Dark Lord Ron". Wow. Really, the only other I remember was a humor/comedy. I remember reading/discussion of the dangers of extended abuse of a child. Getting your throat cut while you sleep was number one, beside getting shot to death. There is always a point of emotional/mental breakage.

Then that was an incredible "Power he knows he knows not".

Again, Thank you for posting "A Badgers Love".

May the MUSE always be with you!
Thracer chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Even knowing this is already complete and was done over a year ago now I still feel compelled to make a few comments here before moving on. I actually liked your story up until the last chapter when harry got knocked out by a short crucio from Ron. Since this story happens after Voldemorts rising it's safe to assume it was meant to be canonical up to that point, especially as you didn't mention otherwise anywhere. This being the case I don't see how you could have Harry pass out from what was a very short crucio when Voldemort himself couldn't make Harry pass out with the same curse even when Harry was already weakened and distraught. I can sort of see why you did it wanting to give Hannah and Harry the boost needed to move them into a true relationship but I don't think it was neccessary to knock him out in so unrealistic a fashion. As for you summing up 5th and 6th year in this chapter, well honestly it's sort of lame. You would have been better off doing a time skip and having a character reflect on the events in a conversation or something. Summaries read exactly like lists and do nothing to help the reader connect to the characters. If you do have a summary in a story it should occur during the prologue of the story as a way of bringing up neccessary background info so the reader can enjoy the story from it's present.

That in mind I did enjoy this story up to this point, I might even continue it at some point if nothing else catches my attention. Thanks for sharing your story and good luck in any future writing endeavors.