Reviews for A Badgers Love
Erimenthe chapter 15 . 16h
Ron...wow! Never saw that coming lol. I love the little changes that led to such a great story. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
The story took a turn to the odd for a few chapters with the dark!Ron interlude but it seems to be back on the Romance track now.
Your fools are very foolish, admitting to crimes or performing crimes in front of many witnesses.
Newspaper articles are also hard to do well, but it turned out OK here too.
Normally dream sequences are terrible, but this one was short and relevant so it turned out OK.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 7/4
"... they're Gryffindors. They don't understand what true loyalty means." That shallow remark by Susan was just about worthy of Ron or Malfoy, IMHO. While it may be true of some Gryffs, if ever there was a person who understands loyalty - and the lack of it - I'd say it was Harry. The difference is that his loyalty stretches to encompass not only his friends but any decent person who truly needs his help. He also puts his life on the line for those who need him, regardless of House affiliation. Besides, house unity and true loyalty are not quite the same thing, are they? Susan should be ashamed of herself.

I think Hannah's behavior to Harry in year four is going to be a big hurdle. I'm also curious about what this will do to the friendship between Harry and Neville, if Neville truly loves Hannah.
Lessa of Pern chapter 5 . 6/1
I love how you dealt with the evil umbridge, that was very cooll. This is a nice and interesting story.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 3 . 6/2
Foot in mouth disease
Lol, that parting shot at the end made it all worth it.
Banshee-024 chapter 1 . 4/22
Fifty shades of Ron
Phillies2 chapter 8 . 3/20
Why did harry just stand there with a shield against Ron? Also why would ginny just stand there and let herself be killed or whatever? The teachers are never there at Hogwarts
It wasn't credible that Ron would cast a Crucio for the reasons described in the earlier chapter. Joining Voldemort out of fear, I can almost understand. But this chapter strained credibility too far. Fifty lashes given every time Ron failed would have killed him. He "might" have survived fifty lashes once, but not twice. Unless Voldie or Bella didn't want to kill/hurt him, his back would have been flayed open down to the bone.

You can have him tortured without going overboard with the 50 lashes. Even invent a spell that feels like the person is being whipped, but there's no physical damage. That would have been more believable.
LBII chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
Nice little story! Thank you for sharing your time, talents and imagination with us readers!
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 15 . 9/28/2016