Reviews for A Badgers Love
Goose chapter 9 . 4/12
Ron was way OOC, and the bashing was silly.
Drifter950 chapter 15 . 3/29
Thank you. I really enjoyed your story.

I actually cannot remember reading anywhere a Harry/Hannah or Neville/Hermione. And what your presented was a good version, and expansion, of what I remember of the canon characters.

And Damn, what a of a "Dark Lord Ron". Wow. Really, the only other I remember was a humor/comedy. I remember reading/discussion of the dangers of extended abuse of a child. Getting your throat cut while you sleep was number one, beside getting shot to death. There is always a point of emotional/mental breakage.

Then that was an incredible "Power he knows he knows not".

Again, Thank you for posting "A Badgers Love".

May the MUSE always be with you!
Thracer chapter 9 . 1/15
Even knowing this is already complete and was done over a year ago now I still feel compelled to make a few comments here before moving on. I actually liked your story up until the last chapter when harry got knocked out by a short crucio from Ron. Since this story happens after Voldemorts rising it's safe to assume it was meant to be canonical up to that point, especially as you didn't mention otherwise anywhere. This being the case I don't see how you could have Harry pass out from what was a very short crucio when Voldemort himself couldn't make Harry pass out with the same curse even when Harry was already weakened and distraught. I can sort of see why you did it wanting to give Hannah and Harry the boost needed to move them into a true relationship but I don't think it was neccessary to knock him out in so unrealistic a fashion. As for you summing up 5th and 6th year in this chapter, well honestly it's sort of lame. You would have been better off doing a time skip and having a character reflect on the events in a conversation or something. Summaries read exactly like lists and do nothing to help the reader connect to the characters. If you do have a summary in a story it should occur during the prologue of the story as a way of bringing up neccessary background info so the reader can enjoy the story from it's present.

That in mind I did enjoy this story up to this point, I might even continue it at some point if nothing else catches my attention. Thanks for sharing your story and good luck in any future writing endeavors.
forestreject chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
LMAO!
JlovesGaara chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
Yes! I always wondered why Harry was never asked to submit pensieve memories or was never asked to undergo questioning with veritiserum. I am glad your ministry officials for your stories are competent enough to use them :)
Selacha chapter 15 . 10/28/2013
Very nice. Very loving. Though the M rating seems too much to me, since you could honestly probably get away with this being a K.
noylj chapter 10 . 10/10/2013
So, Bella and Voldie are competent teachers or they simply know how to "get the best" out of MoRon?
noylj chapter 9 . 10/10/2013
Nobody wonders how MoRon killed two aurora? Does Amelia really think her aurors are that incompetent?
Do we have horcruxes to destroy? Is Bumbles doing something or simply retired?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
This was my first Hannah/Harry fic, but it was awesome, and I don't like Ron, so double awesome. And lily sounded so cute.
Thanks for the great fic.
MarvinKitFox chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
"You know your missing?" the dark lord asked.
No, I haven't left on my *mission* yet, so how can I be *missing*?
eyann85 chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
this was so awesome ... you have converted me over to the pairing, my otp will always be Harry/Luna but Ido occasionally enjoy others and this one was Epic!
noone297 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
"Was it something I said?" asked Martin

one of the best line i've evah read!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Good work!
thebetawholived chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
Nope. Not fainting. Some questioning - probably bordering on confrontational - then an explosion.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Why wouldn't Harry get an owl at the same time as Hannah?