Reviews for The Secret Circle TV Show: Jake & Cassie
Guest chapter 42 . 12/28/2013
Honestly, I think your story about Jake and Cassie is the BEST one of all the Jake/Cassie fan fiction. Who am I kidding, your story is the best one in general! This story is so fascinating, interesting, and AMAZING! It's not boring at all. And unlike some other fan fiction about The Secret Circle, it's long (which is a good thing) and full of details. You don't try to cram a lot of information into a few chapter. This story makes sense and you actually completed the story! I really LOVE this story about Jake and Cassie. I hope you write more about them. Keep up the good work, and don't let anyone stop you from writing. You are an AWESOME/AMAZING writer.
snickersmybutterfingers chapter 42 . 11/13/2013
I love the story
Guest chapter 42 . 11/13/2013
im so sad this story is over! I love it! you are a great writer!
rostar chapter 42 . 11/13/2013
This story is amazing! You are a really talented writer but don't stop here. Start with the kids adventures now. But just don't stop!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/25/2013
great chapter? from how things sound, is this the end of the story? I hope not, I really like this story! you are an amazing writer!
sandywilder chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
that was amazing! I can't wait for your next chapter! Keep writing more:)
GoddessxNyte chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
Oh my gosh so damn intense! Place update again soon. I so don't want this all to end. I hope ur thinking of a sequel. Truly I do.
merlinsc chapter 40 . 8/16/2013
Great chapter. You are doing a good job with Cassie and Zane in this. Please keep up the wonderful writing. I hope you have time to write more soon. I know real life can be busy.
GoddessxNyte chapter 39 . 8/16/2013
Love it. Truly I do. I just hope everyone comes out OK and alive. I don't want anyone to die...that would suck...place update again soon!
Guest chapter 39 . 8/15/2013
aww the end was so cute!
I absolutely love faye and Zane!(:
wiccawhitewitchcharmedfan chapter 39 . 8/15/2013
this was a great chapter i hope you will continue the story
with a chapter 30 does cassie and the others do they have
the circle rebound
twerkformaddy chapter 38 . 8/14/2013
Please update! PS. I love how you added Willow into this. Brilliant.
Leppy99 chapter 38 . 7/24/2013
Wow
Loved it
Cant wait for ur next update
Wrestling97 chapter 38 . 7/9/2013
Love the update. Hope u update some more cause I really love this story.
sandywilder chapter 38 . 7/9/2013
i can't wait for the battle to begin! Please write more! By the way it would be nice if cassie was attacked or something