Reviews for Her Resurrected
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
ok i dont understand the end is he dead im confused now
but your story was really good crazy and romnaitc in the end
a little bit disturbing but very good
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Ho. Lee. Crap. Is not an Asian clothing designer. Um...do you realize you wrote necrophilia? I'm just asking. Cuzzzz...that's what this is. Just saying. And you got me! You totally got me, you sicko...
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
My mind is blown. How could you write such a thing. I bow at your feet o' queen of all that is twisted and dark.
ChiffonShock chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Well, that was an unexpected twist ending... Very romantic to begin with, then really really awkwardly freakish... Job well done! Lol.
BeanQueen chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You said this was predictable. I see you have tricked me. Touche. I truly did not see that sickness coming. And I was starting to worry, too. I was thinking, this isn't like her... Did you mean for it to come across almost Regency-like? Because it does, and that's awesome. A nice twisted twist and two-toned revelation: you're married? I'm suddenly sad...
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
O_O

Now that is what I call a twist!
ShanaTheDead chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Seriously? You are cool. I can't believe I just read a Harry Potter necrophiliac fanfic. If only you could do a search for this stuff... Honest you are a talented writer. You pulled this off to a T. I mean...I felt like something was off, but couldn't quite put a finger on it. Good job.
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
God I love this piece! Your beautifully twisted mind is a catacomb of wonderment. I am so glad you finally posted it.
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
delightfully disturbing!

curious: were her ministrations on the fruit and veggie a bit of a euphemistic lark? Well, I suppose she gets her veggie in the end, doesn't she?