Reviews for Tangled Webs
shikishiki7 chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
You've crafted a beautiful story. I've read a good share of LightningxHope fan fictions and I've yet to run into a more believable one that captures and builds upon the events in XIII and XIII-2. Great work. :]
Infatuation-x chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
This is a beautiful story and certainly deserves more views and reviews! I really like the plot twist. I was caught off guard, which is a good thing because I dislike stories that are predictive. Please update soon! :)

Keep up the good work!
Infatuation-x
resistance123 chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Beautiful...simply beautiful...and lol! tourist attraction! XD
OhJay chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
That was so sad and touching T_T PLEASE BRING SERAH BACK!
resistance123 chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Wow...that was just...i cant even find words to do this chapter and story justice...though i should point out that u took a long time to update :P but this was worth it :)
Nebrae chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
I've been meaning to review this for a while

I have to say, even though it made me a bit sad, I really do love the twist you added. It threw me for a loop, that's for sure, but it gave the story a deeper sort of feel. Hope's awkward talk with her after waking up made me giggle. I felt like that would have been a good place to leave it, but I'm really interested on how you're to continue it.

I'm looking forward to updates on not only this one, but your other stories too : )

-Rae
bella.z.notte chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Don't worry I still wait for your to update the story. See you in the next chapter and I hope it will be little longer than :)
OhJay chapter 8 . 7/6/2012
Please do _
OhJay chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
...Well I certainly didn't expect it, but I'm kinda meh on it. Part of its the fact that I think the whole dream thing is a little cliche, and the other is the fact that I wanted to see where their marriage lead them and you kind of just ruined that...But whatever, it's your story and I'll keep reading.
bella.z.notte chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I happy that you finally updated...and wow! you surprised me...it all his dreams !

and please...update soon see ya..
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
So it was a dream….. -_-… I am not sure if I am happy or sad….. I am surprise that is for sure…..In any case I read it, liked it, and want more! _
Sincerely Coco Neko
Hannah Abby chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Wow, it was all a dream! You really should have been here to hear my gasp of surprise when I started reading past that little break line. I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens to Hope now both in terms of what he does since the fight with Caius isn't over and also now that he's back to square 1 in his relationship with Lightning (well, square 2 perhaps as square one was probably her finding him annoying and him finding her terrifying!).

There were a few little typos I noticed, one in chapter 6 (I re-read it to catch myself back up) with 'do' instead of 'so' and one here when Lightning is talking in 405AF where she says 'them' when it should be 'then'. I was also wondering about a little bit, whether it was fully in character after Light disappears, Hope refers to her as Farron. I know that she just referred to him as Estheim but that felt like she was joking around a bit whereas his felt a bit too serious for him to call his good friend by her surname. However that bit could be personal opinion by me! I just like to point little things like this out just in case it helps you somehow or another.

Sorry for being nit-picky! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Bunny Sakuno chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
hmm...nice twist, though I'm kind of sad about it, of course. I hope you have more in store for us.
Anne Estheim chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
WHAAAAAT? It was just a dream? NOOOO THIS CAN BE HAPPENING OMG please, let this be the dream and the other where they are married the reality... I'm kinda sad TT poor hope and just when they were getting closer, NOOOOO WHY? Ahh...

Anyways, good to have you back! Hope you don't leave us with this cliffhanger.. I'm still hoping that hope is dreaming this and when he wakes up he realizes that he needs lightning to start A good and true marriage! Xb ( sorry if i am being desilusional...)
resistance123 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
how do i say this...I LOVE THIS! ...u could make a popular tv show out of this...i really love slice of life elements here..i also love how u perfectly captured the situation. the gestures, feelings, emotions, dialogue etc are what make this fic special. all these elements make me believe that such things can happen in real life.

Alas i must be subjected 2 the torture of waiting 4 updates, but 4 u, its worth it.