Reviews for Marked
flornoir chapter 1 . 10/10
Inudaughter Returns chapter 1 . 6/7
delicious. but that would probably hurt a whole lot.
Betaruga chapter 1 . 1/20
...Well Jesus CHRIST, dude. This was a killer. Almost makes me wanna get a tattoo ;)
llazo4108824 chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I love this fanfic and you should make more chapters of this fanfic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Keep going update soon plz
Geraldine chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
Hi there,
this is one of the best written arnold-helga stories i've read. i loved the detail that you put into capturing her emotions and describing how a tattoo parlour works. everything felt absolutely real as if i was there with her also getting a tattoo.
It is turly a great story.
My only regret is that you made them make love so soon. i think you should've made them wait longer before they went that far, maybe save it for ch 2. otherwise great story despite the super speedy fluff.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Sexy and sweet. My favorite kind of story. 3
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Hehe im blushing . It may have been smut...but it was very HOT smut. Dark sexy arnold..WOW! the passion and tension between those two is intense! Great fun read!
Dustbunnylurking chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
who doesn't enjoy a little smut... especially when it's well written. Loved Arnold's tattoo reveal :D
Cutie chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Jazz Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This story was absolutely marvelous! Although my childhood memories just went on a whole new level. lol ;) But it was very well written and finally concluded their relationship. So thanks for the closure in a unique way. If that makes sense...
WhisperedSin chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love this! I would absolutely love to see a multi-chapter fic based on this!
omg chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Amazing! 3
whoisthateven chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
You are great! I love your fic!
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 8/29/2012