Reviews for Malfoy Manner: Table Turning
Aya Diefair chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I suppose I'll put my fingerprint on this one as well. :D

I am finding the more serious darkish sides of Draco really entertaining for some strange reason. Maybe because it calls to my more twisted side, heheheh.

Mint's perspective at the end was most entertaining. He ended up observing them despite how Narcissa tries so hard to make sure he isn't anywhere around prior to their ... activities.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
and draco lose his temper and control very good like always
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Whooooo! Don't mess with the dragon! This was different. I didn't like it as much because it wasn't as funny as they usually are. But I can see where it fits. I hope they kind of play with control some more.
reader204 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Me likey.
Chapitas1991 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
aweeessoommee*:.。. o()o .。.:*
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
nice to see them bonding :)
EvilRegalCyanide chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I can't imagine that Narcissa hated that whole thing too much,lol x) good update :)
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Is it bad that I love your story's so much? I think not :) I loved it. I do have a suggestion tho, I think (somewhere in the house) mint should pop in on them and find them. How he reacts is up to you :)
lilianthorn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
little curious how she might have used a safeword while gagged, but I suppose she could have found a way if she really needed to.

the elfen perspective at the end was a nice tough as well. all in all, worth waking up with that feeling in my head that says "oh, milf posted a story, get out of bed!"

Yes, a lovely way to wake up, I like his exploration as well as his very realistic reversion to concern and doting attentiveness. So charming.