Reviews for Last note
DevissiTRHW chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I enjoyed this story, normally I don't read individual character stories, but this one was intriguing, so I clicked on it and it brought me here. Ivan is dull and sad, his writing is truthful and in character. You've done a world of good with this story. It expands on the darker sides of characters that is fascinating to read about.

I really do love the part of Ivan selling himself to HeroTV, and trying to leave would be stealing.

I do hope I'll see a continuation of this story.
Weskey chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I usually do not like stories associated with angst, and I suppose that when I clicked this I expected some sort of flowery gothic drabble... But the way this was written- short, concise, bland, and almost sarcastic- definitely added to the appeal and I ended up actually liking this a lot. Parts of the explanations are indecisive, but I think that it adds to the feelings that are being portrayed.

In the end, I think that this is fantastically written and I was quite surprised at the lack of reviews. I especially liked the last lines. The play on "Goodbye" was a really great ending.