Reviews for That's What You Get
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
History is a bitch for this family.
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
I'm already tired of Damon, I've been sick of Harry and his idiot friends, too stupid to see that he's being set up to die and he's too much of a moron to see it.

Wishing that Blake could help the wizarding world to see that they aren't special.
The Official Ninja chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
Really enjoy this fic. Hope u update soon.
ShadowCub chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Well Blake that was disappointing on every single level.
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
Cool, but she should have left the oath on. For someone so smart she's taking some irresponsible choices.

Love the pairing, but just cannot see Minerva as old as the actress that plays her.
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
LMAO! Though I STILL HATE DAMON, LOL!
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Well that was a nice walk down memory cliff.
MikaelsonChicka chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Can't wait for more!
ShadowCub chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Ginny and Ron? Those two stalkers? Someone from another school so we never have to see much of them anymore.
city bookworm chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
I like Blake as a character she is interesting. With all she has lived through and her family history she has alot of potential . She is rather different than the witch's from the books, even the usual cast of characters have your spin on them. I look forward to reading more.
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Can't wait for Blake to realize that saint Potter is part of the problem at school with all of the special breaks that Dumbledore gives him that the rest of the school doesn't receive.

After reading the Harry Potter books I actively started to hate him and his friends.
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
Hmmmm, the golden trio being themselves as usual, yuck!

LOL! I was hoping that she had a little slytherin in her.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Is Anyanna the first witch ever? Does that give her special status?
Does she have a bank account there?

Maybe Blake can get Harry to tone down his Slytherins are evil talk, he's as racist as the death eaters and believes anything he is told.

The kid is too stupid to look anything up himself, everything he knows someone ELSE tells him.

Like the intimacy between Min and Blake.
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Please not too much of Harry and his stupid friends. Maybe this relationship will wake Minerva up about trusting Albus.

With places like Azkaban the WW makes more atrocities than they can handle.

Good ole I forgot to take my wolfsbane in a school full of children Remus and his jackass buddy Sirius.

Liking your updates, one of the few stories that hold my attention in the HP verse.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
I think of Minerva as a fortyish looking woman, the movie makes did a disservice by hiring a that actress. She was wonderful but too old.

I really don't care for HP because Harry was a disrespectful idiot.
The only person who really suffered and did more for everyone was Snape and he did 99 percent of the work and got a snake bite for his troubles.

Hoping someone tells her the greater good with Dumbledore will get you kill because he thinks he knows best.