Reviews for Seeing Grey
c3llar door chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
why wouldnt you put any form of quotation marks jesus christ
shadowedstormy chapter 95 . 2/9/2013
Wow. This story is huge. But that can't be the end just there, right? I need to know more! How does Remus escape the ministry again? Please, I implore you, finish this story, if you can. You've left me, at least, at a sort of cliffhanger. But if this is finished then I applaud you for your dedication and for writing an amazing story.
JustTryingToHelp chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
"This is speech"
This is not.
Whenever a character says something you need to put speech marks at the start of what he says and at the end too. These are speech marks "
If you cannot use speech marks, compromise. Use and symbols instead.
Having NOTHING to indicate speech not only disrupts the flow of the story, it makes it confusing and also can make the speech seem...muted to the reader. Like it's hard to hear what's being said.
mystery muffin chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
please please pleeeease update this fic i sooo want to read more,but if it is never going to be finished,im not sure if i should you have abandoned this fic let me update this looks really good...please :[ i know ill not be the only one disappointed if you dont.
callietitan chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
um, you probably don't even look at reviews anymore, but this is more of an informative thingy... your brilliant story is missing all the quotation marks. its not just this comp, either, its everytime i read it (which is alot). just letting you know. :)
NoxSomnium chapter 95 . 6/10/2009
I am going to sit here and scowl at you until you update. This is my very scary, intimidating scowl, so you should be very impressed. I'll even give you what my room mate calls "the angry eyebrow" (I raise one eye brow when I'm giving warning of anger looks apparently) if you'd like I can alternate with puppy dog eyes. It would be fitting considering we're talking about werewolves no? Your author page still says you intend to finish, but five years leaves one skeptical. If you're not going to finish I completely understand, but I would still appreciate being informed. Thank ye.
DancingHorses chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Why aren't there quotation marks in this fic? I've tried changing my character encoding every-which-way, and the best I get is capital "A"'s where the quote marks should be. I looked at a couple of other stories on and they aren't giving me this problem.
sarah chapter 21 . 7/3/2008
i love love love the story!

its amazing!

i just have one little problem...

could you please use theses little guys "" when the person is talking... lol i get so confused

it would be a great help if u could!

keep up the good work!
mountainkangaroo chapter 95 . 4/16/2008
Oh my god, that was the fricking BEST thing I have ever read. Seriously I haved stayed up untill 2am every night since sunday (its wed well thurs now) while also trying to study Bio. It's so your fault if I fail! This was just so good, I have to say my favorite part of the whole thing was the shower scenes during the first half, its just something we never see in the books, normal things like bathing. Oh and a love the realtionship you gave Remus and Snape and I really enjoyed Alex Avery. I know you started this before the 5th book but I think your take on Sirius didn't make it all that untrue to what we know now...Anyway, its late, I'm rambling and I have to pee. Just wanted to tell you how amazing this story really was!
muppetmadnesss chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
...is it just me or have all the speech marks disappeared from this fic?

I know they were there the last 100 times I've read this!
anon chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
You write like a little kid. Man, this is CRAP.
summer-flower-girl chapter 39 . 11/12/2007
Good lord I think you're trying to kill me. I mean that in the politest (most polite?) way possible. Though I do think my eyes are about to shrivel up from reading too long. On a more interesting (and possibly less disturbing) note this story is fantastic. As I think my brain has over-heated I can't think of anything else to say. Wait, no scratch that, one last thing, I can confidently say that this is as good a J. K. Rowling's books themselves.

Ok. I'll shut up now and you won't need to lose any more IQ points by reading my weirdness.
manni chapter 95 . 5/4/2007
if you ever write anything else please post it, your the only author i have ever met that made me skip 6 meals in a row and actually make me enjoy an AU fic. You have talent, dont waste it. You need to write your own novel and get published. I know this sounds weird but if you would somehow let me know you got this it would mean the world to me.
kgenezk chapter 94 . 2/20/2007
Hello again; I reviewed a little while ago on Ch 95, and since I can't review twice ont eh same chapter, here I am reviewing on Ch 94...anyways, that's not what I wanted to say to you, ha.

You have a gift of writing the kind of story that makes one want to put it away and save it for the next rainy day where they can once again break it open and re-read it, along the way remembering old faces and charming personlities. However, while part of me is content and respects the ending that you have, another part is crying out for some other sort of conclusion. An epilogue, if you will. Well, thank you for the laughter and tears that this sotry brought. I'll probably review in a year or so when I've read it yet again.

-Kelly
callietitan not asking4 update chapter 73 . 12/10/2006
knahioph... knock it off? just a guess... o, and i dunno if i ever told you wat a great writer u r... u portray sirius and james perfectly, and i love the whole w.u. thing. caleb rox sox and the rhintremus pairing works awesomely... u r 1 of the few writers who can fuse all the genres 2gether and do it well, too... it's like... comedramangstyromangenedy. (comedy, drama, angst, romance, general, and tradgedy) u always make me laugh or cry... this is a very moving story... i like ...s. lol. l8r.
2,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »