Reviews for Seeing Grey
SeeingGreyRewrite chapter 1 . 8/30
Hi there. I've left reviews in the past - under 2 different pen names - and I've never heard anything from you. I've loitered on your author page and it hasn't changed in forever either. I take all this to mean you no longer go on this site and no longer get any sort of updates from it via email.

However, I wanted to send this message to you just in case you decide to check back. This story, "Seeing Grey", has been a favorite of mine since I was a kid. I've searched since then, but have been unable to find another story that features a Remus anything close to the way you've portrayed him here. Your story is so special and unique; but it's a little lacking in the grammar department. I've become a bit of a grammar nazi in my adult years and I've had a little trouble rereading this story. I'd love to do a rewrite, keeping everything the same except for the addition of quotations around spoken words. I don't expect a response, but in case you're out there and don't want me to do this, please let me know and I won't.

However, if I don't hear from you, I'm going to go forth and post it. I will include links to both your author page and the story. I'm doing all this from a throwaway account so as not to gain anything from it (no followers/likes on any stories I have or may post in the future).

Hoping everything is okay and I'm not doing something against your wishes!
-Anon
Chaya chapter 9 . 8/25
PLZ PLZ PLZ add quotation marks! it would help so much!
Chaya chapter 8 . 8/25
Would you plz add quotation marks to the spoken words? Thx!
Grandmaster-Kayla chapter 95 . 8/21
This is an absolutely brilliant story you've written here. Everyone was written beautifully and I'm glad this has come such a long way, all the OC's were wonderfully brilliant and I laughed and cried with them until the end, just like a good story will make you do. I truly hope you will write one more chapter. This has been an amazing journey throughout the fic and it's definitely one of the best I've ever read.
Lucy Gaol chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Sorry, seems like a good idea for a story, but I can't tell what is dialogue and what is description. I do so wish you used quotation marks, I really can't read this.
c3llar door chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
why wouldnt you put any form of quotation marks jesus christ
shadowedstormy chapter 95 . 2/9/2013
Wow. This story is huge. But that can't be the end just there, right? I need to know more! How does Remus escape the ministry again? Please, I implore you, finish this story, if you can. You've left me, at least, at a sort of cliffhanger. But if this is finished then I applaud you for your dedication and for writing an amazing story.
JustTryingToHelp chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
"This is speech"
This is not.
Whenever a character says something you need to put speech marks at the start of what he says and at the end too. These are speech marks "
If you cannot use speech marks, compromise. Use and symbols instead.
Having NOTHING to indicate speech not only disrupts the flow of the story, it makes it confusing and also can make the speech seem...muted to the reader. Like it's hard to hear what's being said.
mystery muffin chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
please please pleeeease update this fic i sooo want to read more,but if it is never going to be finished,im not sure if i should you have abandoned this fic let me update this looks really good...please :[ i know ill not be the only one disappointed if you dont.
callietitan chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
um, you probably don't even look at reviews anymore, but this is more of an informative thingy... your brilliant story is missing all the quotation marks. its not just this comp, either, its everytime i read it (which is alot). just letting you know. :)
NoxSomnium chapter 95 . 6/10/2009
I am going to sit here and scowl at you until you update. This is my very scary, intimidating scowl, so you should be very impressed. I'll even give you what my room mate calls "the angry eyebrow" (I raise one eye brow when I'm giving warning of anger looks apparently) if you'd like I can alternate with puppy dog eyes. It would be fitting considering we're talking about werewolves no? Your author page still says you intend to finish, but five years leaves one skeptical. If you're not going to finish I completely understand, but I would still appreciate being informed. Thank ye.
DancingHorses chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Why aren't there quotation marks in this fic? I've tried changing my character encoding every-which-way, and the best I get is capital "A"'s where the quote marks should be. I looked at a couple of other stories on and they aren't giving me this problem.
sarah chapter 21 . 7/3/2008
i love love love the story!

its amazing!

i just have one little problem...

could you please use theses little guys "" when the person is talking... lol i get so confused

it would be a great help if u could!

keep up the good work!
mountainkangaroo chapter 95 . 4/16/2008
Oh my god, that was the fricking BEST thing I have ever read. Seriously I haved stayed up untill 2am every night since sunday (its wed well thurs now) while also trying to study Bio. It's so your fault if I fail! This was just so good, I have to say my favorite part of the whole thing was the shower scenes during the first half, its just something we never see in the books, normal things like bathing. Oh and a love the realtionship you gave Remus and Snape and I really enjoyed Alex Avery. I know you started this before the 5th book but I think your take on Sirius didn't make it all that untrue to what we know now...Anyway, its late, I'm rambling and I have to pee. Just wanted to tell you how amazing this story really was!
muppetmadnesss chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
...is it just me or have all the speech marks disappeared from this fic?

I know they were there the last 100 times I've read this!
2,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »