Reviews for Of HandCuffs and Cat Ears
YaoiLuvrViktoria chapter 1 . 3/12
I like it it's nice and kinky, but you do realize just how long seven inches is, right? Four inch heels are already ridiculously tall, and I've never even heard of anyone ever wearing heels higher than five inches. All heels above three inches tall have both the ball and sole of the foot raised lest someone fall flat on their face. Ciel would break his back. I hate being a stickler like this, but yaknow.
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 3/9
Daaaayuuuuummm...that was amazing! It was hot, smexy, kinky, and (dare I say it...) elegantly written! I mean...as elegant as smut can be anyway XD. The randomly interspersed humor was gratifying as well! In other words, GREAT JOB BRO! :D I absolutely loved it, this is now one of my top 10 favorite oneshots, right up there with The Heat and Drunken moon XDXD.
PianoPrincess chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I am in complete awe of you. Just complete and utter AWE. It was long and great and perfect and just awesome. This is like the Sebastian of fanfics. *amazed*
ayabirkin chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
more please! :)
shygirl04 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
That was... mind blowing o.o
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
*wipes nosebleed* that was sooo hot!
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I freaking love you. Just for writing this. Just for breathing and being able to type. Thank you for being born. XD Probably one of the best, (if not THE bestXD) SebastianxCiel fanfic I've read. I hope you write more fanfics like this, maybe for other animes as well.

P.S. I completely recommend Death Note, also Yana Toboso wrote a yaoi manga under her pen name Rock Yanao. XD
The one you should fear chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
BEST FUCKING STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE IM GUNNA TELL MY FRIENDS TO LOOK THIS UP. SOO AGIAN BEST STORY EVER(SO GUD CAPS LOCK WAS NESSACERY)
DarkSecrets666 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
OMG. WHERE have you been all my life?

This was totally awesome.

I think you should add to this and add a little more kink t it
MadPineapple chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
First of all, I enjoyed it, a lot. It was really well written, and the characters were IC. It's been a long time since I read a good and believeable Ciel/Seb. I enjoyed Sebastian's and Ciel's intereaction, and all the more I loved Ciel swearing and throwing things(only God knows how much I enjoyed it) Bratty ciel is the best Ciel, in my opinion.

However, there's this thing that kinda bugged me. At points you switched through persons. you were talking about Ciel and Sebastian getting busy then you ended the paragraph with "you know" or something similar, addressing to the reader or rather making appeal to their thinking. And that somehow broke the flow.

Other than that everything went really smooth and it was very very good.

So, good luck with your next work. I believe it would be worth waiting for.

Alice
GrimmIchiShiro-fan chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
o.,o Tissue...I-I need a tissue... Kyaah So faptastic ;D owo excellent...just excellent...Even Sebastian himself might agree P; xD
WE ARE KARKAT chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
OMG THATS AWESOME!
The.Burlesque.Mistress.92 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I now worship you, and your amazing story writing skillz! ;p Well done. :D
HamletBliss chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Poor Ciel lol Sebastian is so cruel. Well I enjoyed this story thoroughly it was very kinky... I likey! :)
promocat chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
so great! it's shows their relationship in many ways-if nothing else-they do trust each other(in more ways than one0