Reviews for Of Wealth And Sodomy
I don'the know how to start this.
Hmm
My first language is not English so maybe I will write with some mistakes.
First, I am really really scared that you wrote this fix with so much detail. The way you described the encounter between Sasuke and Kakashi and how has so much on it that I am a little worried that you know more than you should.
You really put the behavior of a pedophile on it. There's a category exactly as the persona you made for Kakashi. Everything fits. From the way he chooses a little boy to how he made him go away. On the last paragraph (I think) you put that "he made sure that the kid won't tell anyone". The way he seduces, the fact that he made CP and how he has sex... Everything fits the category.
Second, you didn't put any warning about this fic being about rape. It contains rape, drug use, pedophilia and it's a MA fix, not a M.
Last thing: go look for a good psychologist. We may not see it easily because in the fanfiction world this kind of relationship is sickly abundant, then it's not easy for us to see how wrong it is. Plus, I read the comments and I am the only one who didn't made a review about how sexy this shit is.
This content is dangerous.
DheeDixon chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I think this is in need of a sequel where sasuke meet kakashi and live together great story, loved it
nekomoo and panda-chan chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
YES, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING, MY INTIRE EXISTENCE, TO READ. I NEED MORE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
w-why? Kakashi...Sasuke...I mean.. never mind
that was a good one :)
AleXanDraPR369 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
The world needs more sick people like you and me.
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Love it
kriskristen chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I'm not sure if you are still on here, but I read this story in particular when I can't think of anything else to read. I like this one. I agree that it's about time someone made Kakashi a bit arrogant and absurdly rich. Thank you for such a good one-shot. ,
Juubi.Host chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is great wanking material XD
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Awww...I'm sorry, I'm a sucker for twisted happy endings and that goodbye was so sad! Well, can't wait to see more of your writings! Ciao!
Kira the cat chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
*Dies a million times over - * I want to kill Kakashi now because of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I'm very disturbed by how much I liked this story... It's awful (in an oh so good kind of way) and I think I need therapy! Hahaha. Anyways, good writing. Probably one of the best/disturbing lemons I've ever read. Cheers!
HatakeAttakai chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Four words. I FUCKING LOVE YOU
blisblop chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Thank heavens he paid him that name on the cheque for Sasuke to an abserd ever, rape hound aside, the boy liked him so it's consensual, in fanfic land no where to a kid, he will not thank him for that.I feel kinda grossed out and I ove this pair
SweetJane72 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So sick, but yet so very interesting. I really liked how warped and demented Kakashi was, as well as that they just moved on after it was over. Twisted, yet great.