Reviews for The Answer in the Question
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I loved the ending. It's amazing when it's just them being them, with the potential for so much more:)
Blaqk Electric chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I know its been a while since this has been posted, but it really needs to be more than just a oneshot. Its got potential for a great story.
carrie chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow - you are amazing at getting inside Booth and Brennan's head. Loved this story - any chance of more?
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh, this is just LOVELY. Of COURSE she would say yes just because it's Booth. And Booth nearly taking out the actor...perfect. And Brennan summing up the creep. Also awesome. I LOVE the pie and the frappé and them walking and Brennan SEEING him even though he thought she was deep in work. Lovely!
memento1 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I loved this. It brings me back to the old dynamic they used to have, that I miss so much. And I love the subtle visual descriptions you give - Angela putting on her coat and flipping her hair out of the collar, the view over Washington DC. It's really well written, and I really liked it.
GretaJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
If we ask very, very nicely, might there be a sequel?
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Thank you so much, it's lovely! You captured their old dynamics wonderfully - I could see the scenes you wrote coming alive in my head.

You made me laugh, you made me all awww, that's everything one could wish for in a story.

Favorite lines:

"I'm not generally argumentative."

"No thank you. Why would I want to do that?"

You made a splendid socially-awkward-but-trying Brennan and an awesome lionhearted Booth who would do everything for her.

bitsygirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Luuuuuuurve this! So refreshing to see pre-100th UST again, bb. LOL'ed several times. xoxo!
nayacorr chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
hey! I love it! Nice work!

Is it going to be one shot fic or there's another chap?
cmol8806 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
that was great. very sweet
daffodil101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
awwwwwwww 3
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That guy was a total jerk, hitting on his friends date.
CookieLover chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love it! I would love to see Booth's reaction to Brennan's dress. Everything is great especially the last scene, they are so cute. But I am wondering why this story is rated M? It seems to be appropriate for teens too.
penandra chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
A delightful story that was well worth the wait! A very HH&Co approach to an ending.

Although I laughed at all of the different ways that you (Angela) came up for intimating sex, my favorite line would have to be "Her glance swiveled between the actor and her partner. "Besides, your eyes are too far apart to be aesthetically pleasing to me."

Yup. Booth is the standard.

Fun that not only is Brennan not familiar with the WAFCAs, but that when inviting her Booth didn't tell her what kind of an awards dinner was being held.

Hope your computer problems are better - I'm now off to read more of your stories! Thank you so much for posting.
Dyna63 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Warm, funny, and tender are what come to mind when I read this.

They are partners in ever sense of the word and this shows it.