Reviews for Extension of My Usefulness
okasha970 chapter 10 . 1/5
I hope you decide to update this story one day. I came across it and could not stop reading it.
Luciinthesky chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Still loving this! Still hoping you finish it some day. It's such a great insight on Peeta's mind and all the confusion he has to sort out to understand himself and Katniss. Great work! I've read this about 10 times now, and every time I find something new to ponder. So I hope you write more on it, no matter how long it's been, your followers will still be here and appreciate you so much; I know I will!
Grace chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
This is one of the best everlark fics I've read! Please please please continue it!
sixela872 chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Well written and well thought out story - just fabulous. Like no other story I've found and I'm so glad I found this one. Please, please finish this one!
pnaixrose chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Such a great story so far! I really hope you continue!
Ms.Piratebunny chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
This is very good; would love to see you come back to it...
Caira1 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
What an excellent description of the tracker jacker venom!
bebe08 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Alice.mac chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Oh, man, I miss this! It's so perfect, so intense and so heart-breaking.
Do you have plans of continuing?
I know it's been a long time... but I'm still hoping you do.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I looked at the date and I was like HOLY CRAP! Then I realized that was last year... sigh... Great story even though this is in vain hope you continue.
Katandwyagarbow chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Awsome wish u would keep going with this story
fictionalfinesse chapter 10 . 10/17/2012
i want more. I love you take on things. So emotionally intriguing. I really want to read more. Please, when you have time... :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Would you be so kind as to leave an author's note to let us know if you'll be back to this story or not? I've really enjoyed it and I hope you'll continue.
sakuragirl7 chapter 10 . 10/5/2012