Reviews for Extension of My Usefulness
lonluv2read chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
This is such a great story. I hope you have not abandoned it. You capture K and P so well. I hope you decide to finish it!
everlark4ever75 chapter 10 . 9/17/2016
Where's the rest? Where is it?
You have managed to capture the characters so perfectly that it's almost unfair how well you do it.
you need to continue this! It's great! No just cause the smut, you have an amazing writing talent. You need to persue more of it. It's great. Only think I have to complain about is the word to word things said during this last chapter.
I feel since Katniss and Peeta have been through more because of their late nights in the train and in the training centre, so I'd assume Peeta would have some more questions relating back to the dream he had. The thoughts which may cross his mind. You know what I mean? I feel that chapter could have been done just that little bit better. Aside from that, it's amazing. I love this story. And I among all your fans would love to read an see more, even if you haven't updated since 2012.
Could you possibly get into contact with me so I know why this was stopped so abruptly?
Thanks.
Villemo chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
I have to join the bandwagon and say I really really hope you decide to continue this story one day. I absolutely loved the insight into Peeta's mind, and would so like to read more. Great work.
okasha970 chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
I hope you decide to update this story one day. I came across it and could not stop reading it.
HGObssession chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
Still loving this! Still hoping you finish it some day. It's such a great insight on Peeta's mind and all the confusion he has to sort out to understand himself and Katniss. Great work! I've read this about 10 times now, and every time I find something new to ponder. So I hope you write more on it, no matter how long it's been, your followers will still be here and appreciate you so much; I know I will!
Grace chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
This is one of the best everlark fics I've read! Please please please continue it!
sixela872 chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Well written and well thought out story - just fabulous. Like no other story I've found and I'm so glad I found this one. Please, please finish this one!
pnaixrose chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
Such a great story so far! I really hope you continue!
Ms.Piratebunny chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Are you going to update this?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
This is very good; would love to see you come back to it...
Caira1 chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
What an excellent description of the tracker jacker venom!
bebe08 chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
MORE SOON PLEASE :)
Alice.mac chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Oh, man, I miss this! It's so perfect, so intense and so heart-breaking.
Do you have plans of continuing?
I know it's been a long time... but I'm still hoping you do.
Hugs.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I looked at the date and I was like HOLY CRAP! Then I realized that was last year... sigh... Great story even though this is in vain hope you continue.
Katandwyagarbow chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Awsome wish u would keep going with this story