Reviews for Hole In One
Will Peterson chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Very, very nice. And that last line is just perfect.
Herondale18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I like how even after they have sex sensation is still a demon and so does not love him.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
KYAA! :D LOVED IT!
Shadowhunterwolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
One word! amazan! love it sooo much! v
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
oh my goodness! that is simply amazing! the sex is so detailed! fan-gasm! haha! you MUST write another! i loved every description, it had a lot of feeling and vision in it! truly phenomenal! thank you for writing something so amazing! /
happily-ever-after chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
OMIGOSH THAT"S AMAZING! GAMBATTE YO! I LOVE IT SOOO MUCH! HOPE YOU"LL WRITE MORE AWESOME STORIES!
NevaehCrimsonMoore chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Alright - Belle here (Beru-neechan). OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. BEST CIEL/SEBASTIAN FANFIC EVER. OH MY GOD! This is... amazing? Yes. Amazing seems to be a good way to put it.

Two parts in particular grabbed me about your writing:

1)You have a phenomenal vocabulary, and you don't favour particular words. I find myself often finding a nice word, and using it repetitively.

2)Your dialogue... seriously... it's amazing. All accurate. Never out of character. You are an amazing writer. I hope you use your talents for good not just evil! ... though I do LOVE a good dose of evil.

This piece was positively delectable, and I could see it all in my head - you are a fantastic writer. My innocence may not be much more corrupted... but golly gosh~ Ciel's certainly is! Sebby, you naughty demon, you~ 3 3 This was a great read!
LyRiCho chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Looooove it! The smexy scene was great! Hhehehe and everyone know that Sebby is secretly in love with ciel!
promocat chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
their relationship is so simple -but it's not-there is many layers to it
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Arigato gozaimasu - This was really good, and always love SebaCiel XD It's good as shota, it's good as Demon!Ciel...It's just good in general XD This fic, in particular, was good because it touched on Ciel's unwillingness to admit his love for Sebastian. This, of course, could come from several things. The first and most obvious (and probably the only one that would actually go through Ciel's mind) is that at that time in England, as in most (if not all, I don't know) of the rest of the world, homosexuality was illegal. As an Earl, this would have caused a huge scandal if it had gotten out, and the queen would have had to imprison him for the sake of propriety, whether she believed him guilty or not. It didn't quite hit that part of it as much as it could have, but then again, this was a one-shot, not a multi-chapter fic where Ciel confronts his emotions about Sebastian in accordance with his own position and the time period XD ANYWAY! Awesome job, and I can't wait to read what you come out with next -