Reviews for All About Us
ShadowEar chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
sorry about your gran, i understand- really.

Great chapter, and i cant wait to see when Jeanne strikes again!
Robern chapter 8 . 3/21/2012
very good
Meilea2010 chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
So now there in Scotland and that jerk, Jarvis is the SecNav. Yuck! What next? My sympathies for the loss of your grandmother. I know what it''s like to loose someone like that. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ShadowEar chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
yey! Omg! No, abby! Hope she'll be alright. Thats our ducky, stuborn as a mule but as amazing as gibbs (well, they are all as awesome as each other!)
STLFAN chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Just catching up on my reading. And look what I found, a great update from you.

I do love a protective Gibbs. Am glad Abs will be joining him. She will be much

happier by his side. Thanks for the update and send more soon. Please :)
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
What next? Now the little bitch has gone after our Abby. Don't let her win. Fantastic chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ShadowEar chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Operation Eagle?

What could it be?

FTL!

DFTBA!

Update!

Yey!
Meilea2010 chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
What a little bitch. That poor little boy. Hope she does nothing to hurt the little guy, as unstable as she is. LLooking forward to the next chapter. Soon, I hope.
DS2010 chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
Well revenge is a b-tch and Jeanne seems to be serving it up to Tony is spades, I can't wait to see how Tony and the team get back at her!
ShadowEar chapter 5 . 2/28/2012
Poor Ziva! Poor Gibbs!

Glad they are relativly fine
STLFAN chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
I can see that this is gonna be a great fic. Each chapter so far has been excellent.

Add that you with have some Gabby in the future, how can I resist? Looking forward to more.
NCIS Lover chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
OMG! Poor Gibbs! Oh pleaassee continue!
Meilea2010 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
Glad that Gibbs managed to get away from his captors, safely, I hope. Can't believe that little bitch went after Gibbs. Great chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter. Soon, I hope.
Meilea2010 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
It figures. At least she didn't do much more damage. Not a very good shot thank heavens. Now what?
Meilea2010 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
OMG, Tony was so lucky. Wait till Gibbs finds out this. Gonna have one pissed off Agent. That Jeanne is a little bitch. Looking forward to the next chapter.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »