Reviews for Once a Profiler
*tears*
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
aww, so cute!
Saissa chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
If gibbs would stop slapping his team members, I might agree to allow Tim to stay.

But as long as Gibbs continues to bully and slap his team members around then I would be telling McGee to move to the FBI so that ALL his skills and talents could be used for the benefits of all LEOs.
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Cutesy fluffity fluff fluff with itsy bitsy sprinkles of angst! Love it! McGee and Gibbs need to bond more often.
earthdragon chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Great story. Somehow, I don't think that little wooden bear will join the other hospital donations.

I like the idea of Tim being a profiler as part of his duties for the team. It would at least utilise his intelligence more than they are currently doing and would be good experience for him. It's a pity that the scriptwriters don't think of writing it into the show.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Wow nice is there more?
trouble97018 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Another wonderful story! Any chance you might expand this? Or do a sequel?
Grovek26 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Lovely story - I'd like to see more of it.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Now that's a crossover story. A much as I liked it I like Gibbs/Tim as a couple better.
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That was wonderful. I loved it.
DS2010 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
nice story about tim and jethro bonding
alix33 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
A little wooden teddy bear that Gibbs made? I envy like mad the little kid in the hospital who gets that for a Christmas present! It will be that little kid's most precious possession.

Gibbs is OK with Reid calling him "sir"? Normally Gibbs does not like being called that.

ALL OF US NCIS fans, except probably the ones who love DiNozzo best, like seeing DiNozzo getting headslaps, just like Tim does.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Love the idea of Profiler!Tim ...and the story and most very especially the conversation with Gibbs at the end. And having Tobias in the story is always a plus. :D