Reviews for The Sweet Sound
A great storyline to accompany some super-hot smut. Thanks!
Samii chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Hi, I recently watched the serial movies and grow an affection for Sherlock and Molly. I find it a magic. Beacuse the affection make me resolve to read even in English. I have read some Chinese version, but I want some feeling for the lanuage itself. I think only English can showcase the charm of Sherlock and someone recommend your novel to me. I really like it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Loved the ending!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I adore the mycroft/Dora storyline, those Holmes boys have that underlying passion, hot!
cyprus1967 chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
awesome...i usually dont like the dom/sub but you did a very nice job of it...
sharon.w chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
Excellent! I think l've read all but a couple of your stories now and l can't wait for your next ones. You insert the kink without extracting the characters. I bow to you and your talent for they go hand in hand. Hugs and kisses hun. Sharon
letterstoabba chapter 12 . 12/3/2013
Dearie, I loved what you did with Mycroft and Dora. After reading the entire story I went back and commented on each chapter. I hope you get my messag through this. Please write a story about Dora and Mycroft based on the back story you alluded to here. Id be forever grateful.
letterstoabba chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
You should write a story based on Mycroft and Dora! They're so cute together! Eeek!
letterstoabba chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
letterstoabba chapter 9 . 12/3/2013
You should write a story based on Mycroft and Dora. They're so cute together! Eeeek!
letterstoabba chapter 8 . 12/3/2013
You should write a story based on Mycroft and Dora!
letterstoabba chapter 7 . 12/3/2013
You should write a story based on Mycroft and Dora. Put them together
letterstoabba chapter 6 . 12/3/2013
You should write a story based on Mycroft and Dora. Put them together!
letterstoabba chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
You should write a story based on Mycroft and Dora. I wanna see more
letterstoabba chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
You should write a story based on Mycroft and Dora. I wanna see more!