Reviews for Behind the Looks
battlecry7473 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
I don't really understand why a lot of people hate Will. I mean, yes everyone has their own opinion, and while I wouldn't mind JJ and Hotch being together on the show, I don't get why people hate on Will. Granted, I think the writers could have written a better story for JJ and Will, but still. Anyway, this is really good so far, and I hope you continue to add more to it. Maybe a chapter for the 200 episode? I think that would make for a pretty long chapter.
Christiangirl chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
WOW! Another great chapter! I certainly do hope you plan on continuing this great story! I definitely like to see where you'll be taking this story!
schokokaffee chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
first of your not evil for not liking Will. Neither do I. And I was hoping as well that that wedding wouldn't take place.
Keep going.
BAUMember chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
I really love this Hotch JJ is the best cou
OliviaC13 chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Glad you done another chapter, please update again soon :)
Westie80 chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter I can't wait for the new season to come out over here in the uk I might see if u can view them online hehe. Please update soon

And when are you going to update and finish She didn't come back down I love that story
bea chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
really amazing, thanks
Moe Sanders chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I like it! Keep writing more
Christiangirl chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
WOW! What a situation Agents Aaron Hotchner and Jennifer Jareau have found themselves in! WOWZERS! I wonder what they'll say when they realize that Aaron and JJ have run away together from her very own wedding? Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Hotch would do anything for JJ. I remember this episode and this particular scene, which eventually led to thw surprise wedding of JJ and Will LaMontagne, Jr. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
Sounss like there's a lot more to it than JJ told Garcia. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
I remember this episode and that scene in particular. I loved the way that Hotch came up with the idea for Rossi giving the team a cooking lesson to boost the morale of the team. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Christiangirl chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
Faster than a Hotch-rocket? That's way too funny! Garcia better watch out, because JJ's got her number! Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 14 . 6/29/2013
That scene with Hotch and Morgan was excellent! I like the way you explored the angle of Hotch going to JJ for much needed 'counseling'. Another great chapter!