Reviews for Behind the Looks
This is great! I can imagine that scene, Hotch trying to concentrate while JJ distracts him...
The look they shared that episode...arghhh, hey drive me craaaaazyyyy, I'm OBSESSED with them!
Great Work!
magnessina chapter 14 . 4/3
hi! oh my god, this is everything. thank you so much for letting us know you've written this; this is exactly what should've happened! I'm going to read the entire thing when I'm done with some pressing real life matters, but I want you to know you rock!
battlecry7473 chapter 20 . 9/20/2014
I don't really understand why a lot of people hate Will. I mean, yes everyone has their own opinion, and while I wouldn't mind JJ and Hotch being together on the show, I don't get why people hate on Will. Granted, I think the writers could have written a better story for JJ and Will, but still. Anyway, this is really good so far, and I hope you continue to add more to it. Maybe a chapter for the 200 episode? I think that would make for a pretty long chapter.
Christiangirl chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
WOW! Another great chapter! I certainly do hope you plan on continuing this great story! I definitely like to see where you'll be taking this story!
schokokaffee chapter 20 . 9/29/2013
first of your not evil for not liking Will. Neither do I. And I was hoping as well that that wedding wouldn't take place.
Keep going.
Greetings
BAUMember chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
I really love this Hotch JJ is the best cou
OliviaC13 chapter 21 . 9/28/2013
Glad you done another chapter, please update again soon :)
Westie80 chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter I can't wait for the new season to come out over here in the uk I might see if u can view them online hehe. Please update soon

And when are you going to update and finish She didn't come back down I love that story
bea chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
really amazing, thanks
Moe Sanders chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
I like it! Keep writing more
Christiangirl chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
WOW! What a situation Agents Aaron Hotchner and Jennifer Jareau have found themselves in! WOWZERS! I wonder what they'll say when they realize that Aaron and JJ have run away together from her very own wedding? Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
Hotch would do anything for JJ. I remember this episode and this particular scene, which eventually led to thw surprise wedding of JJ and Will LaMontagne, Jr. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
Sounss like there's a lot more to it than JJ told Garcia. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
I remember this episode and that scene in particular. I loved the way that Hotch came up with the idea for Rossi giving the team a cooking lesson to boost the morale of the team. Another great chapter!
Christiangirl chapter 16 . 6/29/2013