Reviews for A Red Lopsided and Slightly Irregular Heart
Aww
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Aww! Sweet!
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
WHat a lovely story! I love the part where she calls him sir! Amazing way for her to learn he was a werewolf. Wonderful last letter... I am in love with Remus:P

If you want, take a look at my Sirius fic:)

s/7678524/1/bSirius_b_bBlack_b_and_the_bworld_b_bbehind_b_the_bVeil_b

Thank you!
ThisLoveHasNoCeiling chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really, really enjoyed this! It was really well written and I think you've got the characters down really well!

I love the way you wrote it, with smaller moments adding up to a picture of Remus and Tonks' relationship. In the first meeting, I love Tonks' fixation with Remus' eyes and the way that comes back later when she realizes he's a werewolf!

With the second memory, I love how Tonks calls Remus 'sir' (since I'm sure that means more to him than he lets on, since other people are often so rude to him) and I love Tonks' reaction to her name - a great detail to add!

Like I said, I love when she finds out he's a werewolf by his eyes, and how she tells him goodnight; again seems very in character, I can so see her reacting that way! I just really love that section, especially the last few sentences!

I unfortunately like the last bit too, though I really hate Remus for being such an idiot sometimes ;) I can definitely see him running from her, and even more so I can see her making him a card like that! I love how the heart is lopsided and slightly irregular - so perfect coming from Tonks, of course. I just really love that line!

And as for Remus' reaction, I also loved that! I love Tonks' p.s., it seems so very like her. And I love his way of letting her know he feels the same, even if it takes her getting injured for him to be able to tell her. Short and to the point but very much like him as well.

Over all, I just love the whole thing! It's simply wonderful and if you write something else with the same characters I'd love to read it!