Reviews for Homecoming reunion
starfiction123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I knew it was topanga's quote the moment I read the first sentence lol such a tragic moment I'm boy meets world...ironic too since Eric is Ron lol
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Great so far keep em coming
King Papa Boston chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
fabinafan4life yes you are the only one who actually noticed. That was my reason for chapter 1 that line was sad and Boy meets world is and always be my favorite show next to Kim Possible
fabinafan4life chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Wasn't what Kim was saying in chapter one about forgiving him, from boy meets world.
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
i like this plot alot :) but i've got some issues with the story
one, these four chapters coulda been like ten. there are so many ideas and dramatic events that are in here... if you'd describe them in a little more detail and maybe if you'd drawn out the moment of Kim n Ron's reunion a bit more, the story would be alot more engaging. also like... Kim n Ron's cherry exchange... it seems like too big a deal to fit in one paragraph, you know?
another thing, the structure of your paragraphs and sentences could use some work. maybe if they are structured a bit differently, you can fit in some details like i was talking about :)
the last thing... stories i read like this are usually rated M. i dont know exactly what FF's limit for explicit content is for a T rating, but you might check it out...
thank you for your story, so far i've liked it. it has the potential to be soooo much better :)

temporary insanity
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Great chapter!
PrettyGirlRock chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Love the story! PLZ update soon!
PrettyGirlRock chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Love the story! PLZ
kpkaila4ever chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Um... pretty good. But you really need to work on the structure of the story and you had a lot of run on sentences, which only made it harder to read at times. Also the story kinda felt rushed. Take your time, add more to it, fill in empty places. But the over all review of it was really good. Keep on writing. :)
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
Great chapter!
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
Hope Bonnie gets what's coming to her.

CB73
sumer11 chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Glad to see Kim and Ron are back in the saddle again. Bonnie was born to become a Villian but that was done right evil of Bonnie. Plus I agree with Kim and Ron. Who tapes themselves having sex? But I'm sure Kim and Ron will do more than just rest while they wait on news of Bonnie and junior ;)
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Can not read what going to happen for the class reunion.
sumer11 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
interesting. very intersting. i'm looking forward to the next chapter. its nice to see the love and passion is still there after 10 yearsof not seeing eachother. keep up the good more.