Reviews for One Wing in the Fire
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 17 . 12/24/2012
I love the idea of this story. I never read anything like it. Which is awesome and sad in the same time because NOW I want to read more of "Cas stuck in Hell" fics. Hopefully one will pop up along with a dash of Good!Lucy and Epic!Gabe in the story because well...those are my favorite archangels...mmm maybe I will write something with it who knows?

Anyway overall I wish there wasn't an end coming up soon.
IzzyGirl45 chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
Wowie! Awsome ending to an awsome story! Thanks for writing it I thourghaly enjoyed myself :) hmm a Destiel fic huh. I am a MAJOR Destiel fan and I think you should go for it, you could probably write some pretty good Destiel ;) I would definitely read it! Well thanks again and see you in latter stories :D

idjits chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
What an unusual story! I loved it!

What a shame that its already the end :( But yeah, they are reunited ;D

You should write a Destiel story, really! I like your writing style very much and it seems that you are very creative, too ;)

At first I was a little confused why you described Castiel as blond but when the story went on I understood and loved it :D Sam/Dean as Astaroth/Amon was really awesome! The hell part is the best part of the story, you described it so good I had an image in front of my eyes all the time. It was almost a shame that they found their humanity again... xD Veles was so cute, I laughed so hard when he bit into Cas wing and didnt let go :D R.I.P. Veles!

Oh and I can totally understand Casfeelings, that he feels betrayed by his brothers and sisters and everything...good that there are still Balth and Gabe to take care of everything :) You described the feelings and actions (and the characters at all) very good!

I can understand when you dont want to continue but the story has still some things you could write about e.g. How Crowley (/Ruby) wants his revenge or Raphael noticing that Cas is gone and how they fight the evil etc. :) Just suggestions, do as you like ;)

Awesome story you wrote there! I definitely will read it again :)

hlytxaccountant chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I went from "yay, an update!" to "sad, last chapter:'(" to "DESTIEL YES PLEASE NAO NEED MORE DESTIEL LOVE LEOVEDFAKJDHG".

So, I'm a bit sad to see this end. I was hoping for a bit more of the adaptation period for an angel that hadn't been to Earth, and humans that had been in hell for centuries, to this modern world they find themselves tossed in to. But hey, at least they were able to get back to each other!

Loved this fic, and I'm hoping for more from you soon! Maybe some Destiel... .
laelacopperwing chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Aww that was a really nice ending!

I think you should write a Destiel fic :)
DarkAero chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I think this was a complete breath of fresh air; to have Sam and Dean be demon lords, that was really interesting. This story was well-written and overall very comfortable to read.

Maybe you could get yourself to start writing a sequel, something that picks up where this one has left off, that could maybe wrap up all their unfinished business with Crowley.

At any rate, this story was very entertaining, and I can imagine that I'll read it again.

Thank you very much for sharing this with us.
Yersi Fanel chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
I had a very good time reading your story, nice work!
Tashiya chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
You did one hell of a job with this story, I loved it, really did ! All stories that end up with Cas, dean et Sam together and friends are welcome, considering last episodes... (they make me hate Dean...) Anyway, congrats and hope to see you soon in others fanfics!
Kiss4Angelz chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
awww omg that was incredible! you did an amazing finale!
Nyx Ro chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Yay! :')

Sequel, please?
d767468 chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Beautiful ending!

Thank you.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
This was amazing! I loved this verse!
Kiss4Angelz chapter 16 . 5/4/2012
yay! thank you so much for that chapter! it made me happy to see it up. so excellent!
d767468 chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
Well I am glad that you have returned and written another well done chapter.

I can't wait for the boys to meet up again.

I didn't realize that they were in the future.

Seems like they should be fighting now with Star Wars light sabers.

I can see Dean getting on board with that! And Sam pulling a bitchface as Dean accidently cuts the bed in half goofing off with it!
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 16 . 5/3/2012
I can't wait to see them reunited!