Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Unterflieger chapter 3 . 3/21
Huguenots? Whoa they are my ancestors!
frangipaniflowers chapter 12 . 1/26
Okay, so I know that this was posted and finished literal years ago, but I just couldn't leave without saying how much I enjoyed this and how grateful I am that you wrote and shared this! I loved how clear the care between the boys was while still being in-character, and Mark was great to have as backup and as another awesome character to have around! Your plot was awesome and I liked all of the twists at the end of the tale! So thank you again for this wonderful thing :D
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2016
You're an AMAZING writer! I loved the story from start to and, i even saved it in my phone so I could read it again. That's how beautiful I thought it was!
Destiel chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
It was really great. Keep writing! I like how sam and dean are much like how they are in the show.
brahm chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
I just loved it loved it loveeeeeeddd it. you were awesoomeee
onkaarzambre chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
very nicely written... it's pretty neat and detailed..typical Winchester brothers conversations 3
Youko Ran chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
Gotta say it, I can really see and even hear Sam and Dean and that's one of the things I look for in a fanfic. Thank you for that. I'm loving it.
Youko Ran chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
I like it the way the interact with each other. This is pretty good!
Jjakf chapter 12 . 1/29/2016
Hi.
What a wonderful story,
I read it in time between two episodes "better than waiting". And it really feels like watching Supernatural ep not reading a story.
You have a great talent. I wish i see you work on TV someday.
Coffee Monsta chapter 12 . 1/15/2016
Damn, that was awesome. I love your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Thanks for information about the Esopus Wars. Always glad for learning new history.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I like to comment. OMG DOES DEAN HAVE EBOLA!?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Wow awesome story, I just stumbled across it and loved it. I couldn't stop reading it. Great job
Beth chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
I came upon this story years after you wrote it, but I just have to say, it's phenomenal. What makes a h/c fic good is its believability, and this one is so believable in its plot and dialogue. I felt like I went on a journey with them, and all of the h/c Dean material was just my style. I enjoyed it so very much. Thank you for writing it, job well done!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2015