Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Monkey.Yin chapter 5 . 3/21
YES DEAN, EAT THE MEDICINE.
Monkey.Yin chapter 1 . 3/21
DEEEEEEEEEEAN! :O

Haha, love your story- :)
So I've been reading these chapters for the past half hour at least. In my opinion, this whole thing is going just like an episode. I love it! Unlike a lot of the other fanfictions I've read, this one actually has a good flow/storyline, and I have yet to find anything wrong with the grammar or spelling. It's a really nice change.
Toni chapter 11 . 3/4
Nooooooo! wheres the rest of the story? I have to find out what happens!
Toni chapter 8 . 3/4
Hi! I just wanted to say that I'd never read fan fiction before, but last night while procrastinating AP Euro homework and anxiously waiting for the new episode of Supernatural, I decided to check it out. I was redirected to you after clicking something about Dean being hurt (no shame in loving Dean when he's hurt). Anyways, this is the first story I've ever rad and I stayed up last night reading and all through school I couldn't wait to get back to finish (I have two tests tomorrow and here I am). This story is great! I don't think the characters are the same as the show, but they are what we all want them to be (more bromantic!) and I think it works out perfectly! Sorry for the long review, but I think you may have awoken an new dangerous obsession with fanfic within me.
Vampy chapter 11 . 1/29
Hey hey! Where's the "quick" update? Come on now! You can do iet! *raises flags and waving them as support while chanting "write!" "write!"* ;) V.
SwissPie chapter 1 . 1/24
I like it so far, and believe it or not, Season 2 was always my favorite to. :)
Spoons chapter 11 . 1/6
Update soon! Also, i think Dean should somehow help out, you know how he is. He is so stubborn, he waddles himself out of the hospital half sedidated and half cocked.
squidgy78 chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
This story is really good! Please update soon!
Leah chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Just wanted to say u did a really good job. Cuz some fanfictions make the characters sound like they have completely different personalities then what they do. But they way you wrote it made them actually sound like themselves and what they would react and say in that situation. So yeah, good story and I hope you'll finish it soon.
pipinheart chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
Would love to hear this one finished...loved it!
Savannah Silverstone chapter 11 . 9/28/2013
Do you plan on continuing this? It's been a while since you updated! Please tell me there's more!
eblonde chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
So this is the first supernatural fanfic that I've read and I have to say it is extremely incredible! Please do continue x
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
The more history the better. Past history deepens the story and often helps with insights as to the characters' mental health.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Liked the end of the hunt. that Emily was a shocker. Sweet lkittle thing turned out to be a black widow.