Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Destiel chapter 1 . 7/14
It was really great. Keep writing! I like how sam and dean are much like how they are in the show.
brahm chapter 12 . 7/8
I just loved it loved it loveeeeeeddd it. you were awesoomeee
onkaarzambre chapter 1 . 3/14
very nicely written... it's pretty neat and detailed..typical Winchester brothers conversations 3
Youko Ran chapter 3 . 3/6
Gotta say it, I can really see and even hear Sam and Dean and that's one of the things I look for in a fanfic. Thank you for that. I'm loving it.
Youko Ran chapter 1 . 3/6
I like it the way the interact with each other. This is pretty good!
Jjakf chapter 12 . 1/29
Hi.
What a wonderful story,
I read it in time between two episodes "better than waiting". And it really feels like watching Supernatural ep not reading a story.
You have a great talent. I wish i see you work on TV someday.
Coffee Monsta chapter 12 . 1/15
Damn, that was awesome. I love your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2015
Thanks for information about the Esopus Wars. Always glad for learning new history.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I like to comment. OMG DOES DEAN HAVE EBOLA!?
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2015
Wow awesome story, I just stumbled across it and loved it. I couldn't stop reading it. Great job
Beth chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
I came upon this story years after you wrote it, but I just have to say, it's phenomenal. What makes a h/c fic good is its believability, and this one is so believable in its plot and dialogue. I felt like I went on a journey with them, and all of the h/c Dean material was just my style. I enjoyed it so very much. Thank you for writing it, job well done!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
that. was. AWESOME!
grammar nazi chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Hey I'm pretty sure you mixed up the brothers names in one sentence early on in the chapter. A quick switch-a-roo will fix that though! Great job by the way.:)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/19/2015
You did a really good job. I'm kind of a stickler when it comes to grammer and whatnot but there were very few mistakes. This read like a real episode. Well done.
krishiadean chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
i just finished reading this and this is actually awesome! I love dean winchester as i love jensen ackles 3 i hope you'll make lots of stories like this...