Reviews for Best Laid Schemes
Scifygeek chapter 12 . 7/18
Hi! I really enjoyed reading your story. It's very well written and fits the boys perfectly. I really like Mark too, the way he cared for the boys was great :0)
Well done!
sabidoche chapter 12 . 7/17
it was great. Thank you very much. WARNINGSpoilers! I was just a little bit suspicious about the dean. He was so opened to offers his help that I thought maybe he wasn't so kind and that he will try to stole the wand but finally he was one of the good guy.
sabidoche chapter 6 . 7/16
I love the way Sam cares and wory about his big brother. I love the Hurt! Dean fanfic because it change of the usual plot. Because everybody knows that Dean is one of the best big brother of the world and would do anything for his baby brother. Always taking care of him, when he is sick or when he has nightmares. He pratically raised him so to see the other way it's always a plaisir for me and I find this story very good. The feelings of the brothers are understable and realistic when you know the show. So thank you for sharing your work.
sabidoche chapter 4 . 7/16
Hihihi, Dean's pride is almost comical. About the case, it's very interesting. I can't wait to see how our hunters are going to handle that.
sabidoche chapter 1 . 7/15
Oh that's a very good start. Very interesting. I'm wondering what is going to happen after that. How far Dean is going to make it?
United-Whovians chapter 12 . 6/21
*sobs* I absolutely adored this story! Keep it up! :-*
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 5/16
I'm loving the story so far. I just have to say, it's really tripping me up, seeing them getting help from Mark, because, what the current S10 plot and all, every time I see that work I think of the Mark of Cain ;P Really, though, I look forward to what comes next!
SaphireInTheSky chapter 1 . 5/15
really loved this, you have the brothers' dialogue and banter perfectly matched to the show with great plot potential too. im totally favouriting this
Jeff Starship chapter 12 . 3/14
Just finished reading all 12 chapters! I feel so accomplished lol. I want to congratulate you on your beautiful writing skills. Once I read the first chapter I was hooked. I even cried a couple of times while reading. I love how you included so many details and you had the character's personalities perfect. I just wish the SPN writers could have read this because I'm sure they would have loved it and that they would have been jealous that they didn't come up with it first. Lol sorry for my rambling I just know a good writer when I see one and I had to thank you for making these past 4 hours some of the best 4 hours of my life. (It took 4 hours for me to read all the chapters) Again, thank you so much for publishing this perfect story. :) 3
OMG
This is fucking killing me D:
This is seriously the best fanfiction ive ever read. Ahhhhhhhh
You are amazing
This chapter...this...im just speechless
Im freakin out
That really good!
They could use this as a script for a spn episode
Thats how good it is
That was a good start
Like it so far :)
this was the best storie I have read for now ! i wish this was in the series and would be an episode there its awesome !
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 1/22
Did too flow!
pokefan22546 chapter 11 . 1/22
Mono. Mono Mono Mono... what the hell? Where did you find that at?