Reviews for CyberBully: The Associate's Den
Je T'amie chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
ohhhh! I love it!
kamm07 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
This is really good. And honestly, I'm ready to put the fear if God into those associates too. Gosh. More please! I want to see Jessica and Harvey lash out. And Louis. And my gosh, those associates should start running for their lives once Donna finds out. Hope you update soon! Loving this!
katiiii chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Hi
This is a great story
I'm hope, that you update soon, because I want to read about the reactions of Jessica an LOUIS
So hurry up
Ortthree chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
I really want to read the rest if this because it's fantastic! I love it so muchhh!
CheshireCat19 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
More please this is really good!
Newgirl02 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Poor Mike! How can anyone be so cruel to a person, let alone someone as adorable as Mike. Please update soon! Those assholes deserve what's coming to them!
kim-mu13 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I really love this one :3 Will you still continue this story of yours? Because that would be just plain awesome if you did *_*
Selvet chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
AW poor Mike!
lelann37 chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
great fic, and Harvey to the rescue...I'm kinda scared of Jessica knowing (she terrifies me, mostly cause she was totally Zoe in a past life) cause she's gonna murder someone. thanks for sharing!
kitty chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
aww poor mike. i can't believe kyle and the other associates would go so far. glad mike and donna did some digging and had help with ben. hope they kick the bullies butts. update soon please!
godsdaughter77 chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Nice story! Thanks for sharing! I look forward to the next update.
Gandalf3213 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
This is an amazing story. Very original, very in character, heartbreaking. It deserves more than the twenty reviews you got but who knows. Maybe with the how back on your readership will go up. Even if it doesn't you should finish this story. It could be something really special, but it needs an ending. Again, you have ome thing really good here. One of the best Suits stories we've read. Thanks for writing it.
Dani1348 chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Loved if you would continue this. interesting story.
illicitencounters chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Any chance that you'll continue this fic? It really is exciting. :) I hope you finish it. :)
Jellicle chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
I hope you update this soon. I really want to see Jessica's reaction and what the firm will do the cyber bullies. Great work.