Reviews for CyberBully: The Associate's Den
IrrlandAlmondd chapter 4 . 8/22
This is ananazing story and it's written beautifully. Alongside some of your other Suits stories, I love the ideas you've come up with for stories and I wished you would update and finish them. Please? You're such a great writer, you can do it (:
simplevi chapter 4 . 6/25
huhuhu another great plot n its not finish *sobs*
Guest chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Hey
I know this is an old story, but it is really good and I want to read further... I know you probably won't see this, but you are writing a really great story here and I just wanted you to know that it is really good and I would love to see how this ends and how Harvey deals with all of it
It is great... Just wanted you to know and I hope you write something more for it and posts
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 7/31/2016
Most definitely take it to Jessica. If Jessica comes down on themaboutthis, they know it isn't just because Mike is Harvey's favourite, and if anyone tries insinuating as much, Jessica will ruin them.
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/19/2015
Thanks for tackling cyber bullying
PippaFrost chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
OH C'MON! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THAT! I NEED HARVEY BEAITING THE SHIT OUT OF THOSE FUCKERS!
scryoko chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
This is so good! Can't wait to read more!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
poor mike!
Je T'amie chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
ohhhh! I love it!
kamm07 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
This is really good. And honestly, I'm ready to put the fear if God into those associates too. Gosh. More please! I want to see Jessica and Harvey lash out. And Louis. And my gosh, those associates should start running for their lives once Donna finds out. Hope you update soon! Loving this!
katiiii chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Hi
This is a great story
I'm hope, that you update soon, because I want to read about the reactions of Jessica an LOUIS
So hurry up
Ortthree chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
I really want to read the rest if this because it's fantastic! I love it so muchhh!
CheshireCat19 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
More please this is really good!
Newgirl02 chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Poor Mike! How can anyone be so cruel to a person, let alone someone as adorable as Mike. Please update soon! Those assholes deserve what's coming to them!
kim-mu13 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I really love this one :3 Will you still continue this story of yours? Because that would be just plain awesome if you did *_*