Reviews for A Shark as a Jet and a Jet as a Shark
MY GOD
PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE CONTINUE
NOW 3
Teleryn chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
This is a fantastic idea! Why has no one done this before? :D It's very well done so far, and really quite funny - can't wait to see how "Bernardo" and "Riff" try to explain their way out of their Freaky Friday situation.

Teleryn
Sunrise19 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Hmm, I'm not sure..maybe the 2nd reason..I'm not sure though I've seen the movie loved it!
Sunrise19 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
LOL! I laughed at Anita and that whole situation..haha! but I mean, she can be pretty..seductive..lol..just thought it was funny..what about Maria and Tony? This puts a spin on them to cause no one dies..interesting chapter!
Sunrise19 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Having trouble logging in but I really think this is unique..I'm off to read more!
Dramamamapwnsall chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
I'm still very confused as to who is whom, but it's a cool story.
lovegrizzlybearemmett chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
This story is very entertaining so far. I am so excited to see how things will turn out for Riff and Bernardo. Please update soon!
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I think this one of the most creative West Side Story fics I've ever read. I really like it so far and can't wait to see where you take this.

One little thing for improvement: when you say something like: "Thought I heard the cops." Riff replied smoothly, a comma should go after cops instead of a period. I hope that helps a little! Peace and love to you. :3