Reviews for A Stolen Moment
DS chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Because she has cameras everywhere abd probibly saw, I wonder if GLaDOS will delete that or further " study " it. :3
mkmkmk chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful. *sniff* Absolutely beautiful...I can say no more, I'm too choked up in wonder and tears.
Cadoized chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Oh god lease write more
Harte-Lore chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I will start this out by saying that, normally, I am not a fan of heterosexual smut, or heterosexual pairings in general. The self esteem issues mentioned in the summary made me decide to give this fic a try, despite that... and holy shit this is fucking hot.

The way you described the character's interactions? Smoking. Wheatley's entire characterization? Spot on. Chell in general? Perfect. A, five stars, two enthusiastic thumbs up. You made a yaoi fanatic enjoy a het fanfiction :D
Katie chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Awesome! Love the fluffyness
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I have a challenge for you, make a sequel with evil Wheatley. Please take the challenge.
Lexii chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is just...wow.
I've read it for the sixth time now. I love it!
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I laughed SO hard as Chell just takes his hand and presses it on her boob as did Wheatley somehow making groaping her a puzzle.

This is amazing. Seriously amazing. I'd love to see this go further.

What I can only wonder is how the hell did I go from looking up angst/action/ext fics to looking up Wheatley sexytime fics...

Meh. This was fantastic!
TheFreeman chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Not bad. Not bad at all. Actually, that was pretty good. Nah it was great.

Now here's your challenge: Make a sequel.
ThatOnePerson chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
a thought just occurred to me. GLaDOS has cameras all over the place. what if-?
Xenakisfox101112 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
this is probably one of the cutest (and possibly hottest) chelley fics I've ever read. I just can't- the feels- omg. I love you.
SharpieNation chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
O-o-oh dear.
5050LCRremaG chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Reading this for like the millionth time, still so f***ing hot, and it's just two simple lines: His voice is strained and thick and it's like music to Chell's ears, like a whole fucking erotic symphony.

It's quite the sight to see, Wheatley, herWheatley, a beautifully inarticulate and spasming mess, all thanks to her efforts.

You clearly have a writing gift, and I have read your other works. Keep writing and Good luck.
Lilyflame chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
This was so sweet and cute. - I love the fact that Chell couldn't talk. So many writers just allow her to randomly be able to speak. And human Wheatley was just so perfect, it made my spine tingle.
NA chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I love the way this was written and how you make Wheatley sound so inoccent