Reviews for If Wishes Were Fishes
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 5/31
Dokuganryu chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Yuuko's sure giving Vegeta a run for his money, i doubt his bloodline abilitiy would help him in this situation, since what would it accomplish, if destroyed her by going SSJ then what would be the point of it, but i doubt he'd go SSJ on a woman unless he was very irritated, Bulma being the trigger of his explosive temper, wouldn't help things at all
joriholic73 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
You should continue this. It's really good.
tomorrow4eva chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Very, very well done.
elleelle chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Wow, these shorts were surprisingly engaging. I'd love to see more.
1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I stand corrected: When I reviewed the first chapter, I had thought this story a one shot. First time I made that mistake...

I like the introspective feel of this story. Hope you continue it!
1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Interesting cross-over! The story didn't feel like it had actually concluded though. Was Vegeta dreaming or not? If so, did he gain any insight into his own desires after his encounter with Yuuko?
Kuroda Asuka chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
I love it! Everyone is just so in character! I love how you've made Vegeta think and it sort've adds up to his redemption during the Buu Saga. If he were to want his old life back, he would have to leave his family who secretly wormed their way through his ice prince heart. That would be a terrible wish.
StephanG chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Very interesting so far!

Usually, in the stories where someone can have any wish they want granted, they only think about it after it's too late.

It's refreshing to see Vegeta think about things so clearly. I was especially surprised when he turned down the wish for immortality. At heart, Vegeta is still a warrior, and it's unthinkable for any warrior to simply... exist. They need a reason to wake up in the morning.

I thought it was a beautifully ironic twist that it was that same need for a purpose that brought him back.

I look forward to seeing where you go with this story. Keep up the good work.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I don't understand who this is in this chapter. Is it Vegeta or someone else? All in all, loveed the comdey. Keep it up, but can you make the next chapter longer?-Peace out! ;)
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Whoa NELLY! I can't believe how calm Yuuko was around Vegeta; I'd be sweating bullets! I like this through...hopefully there'll be more chapters.-Peace Out! ;)
EgyLynx chapter 1 . 2/21/2012