Reviews for In My Daughter's Eyes
C.S chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Ashley, I love your fanfics and I feel like you're my soul-twin. I do have a few complaints though. But this time I think I'll only state one. Please be consistent with your "Puberty" fanfic. I believe you wrote at least 1 other fanfic that totally contradicts it and please write what happens after them having sex. what happens the next hour, next day, next few days, next week, etc. And please keep them in chronological order, or put little symbols or notes on the fanfics showing that this is following the "Puberty" fanfic. THANK YOU!
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Absolutely beautiful! Well Done!
Dumsum chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was beautiful so heartfelt and full of love, the lyrics are very beauff and just add another layer of depth to your story.
P.Rose205 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was beautiful. I love it.
Loverofart chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*sniff*like it?I'm totally in love with it! Its so of your best works :')
Nefertari Queen chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I'm crying... again

How you can write stories so deep and beautifull?

Absoluty wonnderfull

And excellent song!
A Magical Owl chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
*sniff* it's so beautiful! I'm crying right now.

I listen to the parts of the song when the lyrics showed up. I started to tear up in the second verse then I really started to cry at the last one. (happy cry) :)

LES, you're amazing.
Angelus Draco chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Brilliant and incredibly sweet.

Great job

CalleighB chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I enjoy all of your stories and this was no exception. There are some breastfeeding inaccuracies here which I'm ignoring because the story is good despite them.

I'm with you on birth order. I think (or maybe hope) that their children are a mirror image of the 3 who began the story. Bumi will be a first-born non-bender followed by Kya the water-bender and then Tenzin the air-bender.

Your writing is very visual. I could see Aang sitting in that room in silent awe and it made the story tangible.
Hyper V chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I cried! It was so . . . so . . . BEAUTIFUL! *breaks out into hilarious crying fit* But I think that their first child would be Kya. I don't know, I just have that feeling. Anyway, you should do a one-shot that shows Bumi and Tenzin being born. That would be cool since you do the touchy scenes so well!
Chickenscratch93 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
awwww this is sooo adorable *sniff*
Claire Cooper chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
that song would fir them perfectly shame they won't show a pic of what her daughter and them look like at least not that I know of they might show something for it in the newer series
BigBossofMoss chapter 1 . 2/21/2012