Reviews for Passion Play
Lucyole chapter 25 . 4/14
love it your story is amazing, sweet, dramatic, full of love, tenderness some sadness and rage(it wouldn't be a PotO story without rage and tears-) really great, and 4 on one swoop oh my that will be very stressful for all of them i loved how you bring Fleck, Squelch and gangle into it really good, but I wonder what Raoul is doing and the Girys too even that i hate raoul i doubt he will stop going after her, I liked the Girys they were good but i didn't liked them in LnD that much there personalities have changed to much in greedy womans and a lovesick puppy to be honest.
Please write further that would be really sweet of you I want to know how there family lives will be and what problems will still comes there way until all is really well for them and they find the happy end they so deserved. *cookies for you*
Child of Dreams chapter 25 . 10/29/2016
(sighs in relief)
Child of Dreams chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
It's Rookheya, not Rayooka, and I'm pretty sure Erik has golden eyes, not silver.
Child of Dreams chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
(sighs in relief)
Thank you, Christine!
Child of Dreams chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Oh, I absolutely ADORE that song!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2015
Please continue! This was amazing! I couont put it down! Plleeeaassseeeeee
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2015
Omg
ClaryF chapter 25 . 4/23/2015
Love the names of the children. Hope to read more soon.
PhantomFan01 chapter 25 . 4/13/2015
What beautiful names :) I think she did a good job giving birth to all of them children :) Can't wait for more :D
NextNewAge chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
Toriana chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
I suppose that it is difficult to keep yourself grounded when you're used to only getting the short straw all you life.
PhantomFan01 chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
Wow that was a very deep chapter :) I think it's sad that people who are not considered 'normal' can't help people who are considered 'normal' in the eyes of society although do people truly understand what 'normal' really is especially in that kind of society? Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Heart of Books chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
At 4:25 am and on a school day is so worth it to read Passion Play .
I will LOVE to read what happens next .
Your the ONLY Author who I wish I had your writing skill . It so beautiful and I love how you capered Erik and everything too .
trrmo77 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Poor Erik - that was really sad to read that he actually thought he was in hell. Christine is very strong and patient to put up with all of his personality issues. She loves him a lot.

Glad that they have found Heaven on Earth together... they will find healing in each other... great chapter.
PhantomFan01 chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
I am glad Christine is there to support Erik :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)