Reviews for Passion Play
ClaryF chapter 25 . 4/23
Love the names of the children. Hope to read more soon.
PhantomFan01 chapter 25 . 4/13
What beautiful names :) I think she did a good job giving birth to all of them children :) Can't wait for more :D
NextNewAge chapter 1 . 4/12
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
Toriana chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
I suppose that it is difficult to keep yourself grounded when you're used to only getting the short straw all you life.
PhantomFan01 chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
Wow that was a very deep chapter :) I think it's sad that people who are not considered 'normal' can't help people who are considered 'normal' in the eyes of society although do people truly understand what 'normal' really is especially in that kind of society? Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Heart of Books chapter 23 . 12/12/2013
At 4:25 am and on a school day is so worth it to read Passion Play .
I will LOVE to read what happens next .
Your the ONLY Author who I wish I had your writing skill . It so beautiful and I love how you capered Erik and everything too .
trrmo77 chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
Poor Erik - that was really sad to read that he actually thought he was in hell. Christine is very strong and patient to put up with all of his personality issues. She loves him a lot.

Glad that they have found Heaven on Earth together... they will find healing in each other... great chapter.
PhantomFan01 chapter 23 . 12/5/2013
I am glad Christine is there to support Erik :) Can't wait for the next chapter :)
trrmo77 chapter 22 . 11/6/2013
Wow... that is a great "twist" with Mattie knowing Christine. I sure hope things start looking up for them. They have been through an awful lot and don't need any more grief! Maybe Mattie and the "giant" will help them! :) Hope Christine starts feeling well and that nothing happens to their babies...
Toriana chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
Interesting twist, there - having Fleck knowing Christine previously. This gives her a potential advocate, in a place where she could use one.
PhantomFan01 chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
Poor Christine feeling so poorly :( Nice that there is a familiar face looking after her :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Toriana chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
Ah, the first seeds of a beautiful- and ootentially lucrative friendship are sown. Now if we can just find a way to get some doable employment -
Toriana chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
Sorry to be late but real life ambushed me last month - I owe all kinds of people reviews by now - but - aside from a few typos - I liked this glimpse of the inside of Christine's head. Now it is she who sticks out for something she was born with.
PhantomFan01 chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
I am glad they let her stay :) But I guess Fleck and Squelch would be so kind :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Hugabouv chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
Ahhh Very Good Loved it.. I loved it :D very difference scenario than I have read before... this is really going Great :D