Reviews for What XRay Vision Can't Show
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
This is awesome! This is exactly how the scene should've played out. I hated how they completely avoided Lois but I guess it's because it was from Lexs pov but still they should've hinted SOMETHING. Well anyways sorry for rumblings I just really enjoyed this alternate scene you've created. Please continue and I'm really loving it :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Good Story
athena606 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
great scene can't wait to read more.
Ella Ride chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aww poor Clark. That was great, its always bugged me that there was no apologies or anything in that episode, and that everyone seems to just forget about her after that she dies, even Clark. I love the caring, gentler side of Lois you showed here.
HotChocolate329 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
good start. I realy liked the connetction Clois had here as friends. Keep going. Cant wait for next..
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Awesome story! I really enjoyed it :) and you captured the characters really well! The show always left things out and thank god we have fanfiction to fill in the blanks a bit haha. Can't wait for another update and I hope you'll write on Lois and Clark, they are my favorite to read about ;) lol.
lilacsinthewinter chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was a fantastic starting scene! You write so eloquently, and I could just see this happening in my mind. I can't wait til the next installment!
Barbara chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Bravo. Very well done. I'm looking forward to whatever missing scenes you have in store!