Reviews for Zemo
aurora1712 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Love it! But thats not the end right? It can't be the end! Keep up the great work :)
StargateFFWriter chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Yet another Hydra infiltrator! Seems like he's Anglo-American; well Hydra was always an international gang of psychopaths.

Good thing for Private Nelson she didn't have to face Peggy's wrath like Steve did.

I'd always wondered if any of Peggy's superiors ever learned about what she did to Cap.
StargateFFWriter chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
we actually get to see in detail Steve taking action in one of his missions other than the rescuing of the captured 107th and the assaulting of Red Skull's last fortress

this Zemo really is more devious and effective against Cap than the Red Skull and you illustrate very well just why; I expected Steve to be much more strong-willed than this tho; pardon me for taking a wild guess but as he mentioend Peggy when he started faltering might the fact that he thinks she's still mad at him be the reason why he's not as strong-willed as he can be?
StargateFFWriter chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Excellent, excellent! I recall you told me some time ago u were doin a Steggy story involving Zemo. So glad to experience another of your Cap stories involving the perfect pair.

Like how you explored Peggy feeling guilty after reflecting on her act of dishcaring those bullets ar Steve. I always wondered if Peggy felt guilty about doing that when she found out the truth.
Kukapetal chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hooray! Zemo! I totally love that guy, and no one ever writes about him. Looking forward to reading more!

I like how you had Peggy feel bad about the way she treated Steve. I always thought that scene made her out to be an overly emotional b*tch instead of the tough as nails woman she's supposed to be. I hope she apologizes to him.