Reviews for Missing
Phoenixfire513 chapter 1 . 2/28
I think this is great
ihuntwithwinchesters chapter 11 . 10/20/2013
Awww this was soo cute! i loved it. x
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
YES YES YES YES! *happy squeals* I read this fic months ago and I've been looking for it practically ever since! XD I found it!XD I love helpless merlin and all the knights being super protective:D a very good job!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
Absolutely loved this story! Of course Gwaine is the perfect person to go out to search for Merlin- what a magnificent friend! At the end it was so perfect- Merlin has a lot of splainin' to do! Arthur definitely won't let him forget that!
xBookEaterx chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Freya! Don't leave!
Perfect chapter, full of every cool Merlinian aspect!
DarkestHourBeforeTheDawn chapter 11 . 5/8/2013
That was a really good story :D
MugetsuPipefox chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
MugetsuPipefox chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I love how everyone didn't see anything. The dialog is great XD
Myristica chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Loved this story. All the characters were spot on. A most excellent friendship fic. :)
Sahba chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Aw it is really awesome
meowlover chapter 11 . 11/16/2012
This is so good. this fic is amazing. I kept crying form the 4th chapter until the 10th. god knows how my eyes swell. you did an amazing job to make me cry. seriously, I love this fic.
877576545347667465 chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
OMG that was like the most amazing fic i ever read :o
i just spent my evening crying and laughing and crying again and getting so happy at morgana at the end i was sitting here yelling "YES MORGANA!" when y mum walks in like whattt youuu doinggg... AWKS!
your soo talented please keep writing :D :D :D :D xx
katieandted97 chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Lovely Story, very good charrterisation.
tinyfrog chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Well done, and a tip of the hat to you! I am not one to cry, but you have done too wonderful a job for any less. Tears were shed this day.