Reviews for Saving Her
cullengirl08 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Thank goodness Elliott is dead. That guy was pure evil and it was just desserts for Rachel to be the one to do him in! And I'm glad that Bella is okay. Being with Elliott, she really could have gotten hurt or something so much worse.
divyvicki chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Great couple of chapters. Glad to hear from by again.
debslmac chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
:):)
sujari6 chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Glad Eliot's dead (at least I hope he is) but I wonder what Christina will do.
debslmac chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
O THAT WAS SO MEAN WHAT IS HE SORRY FOR...LOL THIS WAS A GREAT CHAPTER, CHARLIE IS TAKEING THIS WELL OR AT LEAST HE IS PRETENDING TO. AND MAN RENEE IS HEART BROKEN BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND HER POINT BEING A TEEN MOM MYSELF I SO DO NOT WANT IT FOR MY GIRLS...I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
mommymac0508 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Oh no is the baby ok and what happend with his sister update soon
berdb chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Really good so far.
Stargazer1364 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Oh my god, what happened? No, no, no! Don't tell me Rachael is hurt. I wouldn't be able to bear it. :'( Oh, by the way, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Stargazer, and it's a pleasure to read your story. It's quite ensnaring in its awesomeness. :)
divyvicki chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
I sure hope u plan to update soon after leaving me with that cliff. Lol. Great chapter. Glad the baby is okay.
sujari6 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
I hope Bella and the baby are Ok.
cullengirl08 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Well, that was omenous. Does anything ever go right when it comes to Edward's sister? They just can not seem to catch a break!

I'm happy that the baby is doing okay, and poor Bella with that conversation between her and Renee. At least Edward was there to support her.
debslmac chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
mommymac0508 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I loved it so good will they get his sister back and will Bella be ok update soon
sujari6 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Charlie took the news better than expected.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »