Reviews for Saving Her
bamagal110 chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
WELL CHARLIE TOOK THAT WELL NO BLOW UP AT ALL, I AM PROUD OF HIM...SO ELLIOTT TOOK THEM FAR AWAY HU SO WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH THEM NOW
btlmotormouth chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Love it so far. Can Rachel not take her "fathers" powers and give them to someone else so it would be easier to fight him? Cant wait to read more so I hope you can update again soon!
Edward's spouse chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
I loved it while they are with the Cullen's will they figure out a way to get the power and be free update soon
divyvicki chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
I can't believe how few reviews you have for this wonderful story. I recommended it on the Robsten Angel's fan fiction blog, so hopefully you'll get some new readers. Great chapter. Hope the Cullens are able to keep Rachael and Ben away from Elliot long enough for her to recover her strength.
bamagal110 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
DANG IS THIS MAN DELISIONAL OR WHAT.. WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW WHILE HE IS IN JAIL THEY SHOULD ALL RUN...LOL WHY DID COMPULSION WORK WHEN ELLOITT USED IT AND NOT BEN..
Terrabith chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved it!
cullengirl08 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Rachael really needs to start speaking up and telling people when something happens with Elliot. She does this all the time: It took forever for her to tell Edward about Elliot raping and beating her, and now she didn't tell Edward or Carlisle about Elliot taking the syringes after he found them.
sujari6 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
I wonder what Christina knows of the situation.
the fat cats meow chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Poor Rachel,

Hope they can take Elliott down soon!
mommymac0508 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
Ah to young and in love will his sister get some of his power's will she find a way to be free update soon
erika shoval chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
i just came across this story and i realy like it... hope yu write more soon ..keep up the good work
sujari6 chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Their relationship is really advancing now.
mycajunlover chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Great fic. Can't wait for Elliot to get his.
cullengirl08 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
It was nice having an Edward / Bella chapter. With the story being about Rachael, Edward has been spending most of his time with her and Bella is just kind of off to the side. I'm glad that they had an evening together and were able to be together fully, too. I'm looking forward to even more Edward and Bella now that they have been together.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »