Reviews for Saving Her
sujari6 chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Elliott really does need to be disposed of but I suspect his powers will make that difficult.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Great story. Curious as to why Rachel is so much more fragile than other vampires. Since she has so many human characteristics, can she get pregnant from the rape? Thanks for the update.
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
can't wait to see elliot meet his doom.
alejandraortiz6 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
i loved it
cullengirl08 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Elliott needs to die - NOW! He is evil incarnate! He is beating Rachel and raping her? I really hope Ben, Edward and the Cullen's can find a way to put a stop to him - and soon.
bamagal110 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
You know I wonder is Bella gonna start to feel a little neglected he is kind of fixed on Rachel are they not gonna get married and go on a honeymoon.
mommymac0508 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
I loved it how will they save his sister update soon
divyvicki chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Great story. Love the idea of Edward's sister being able to take others powers. Can't wait to see how Carlile handles Elliot. Maybe the Volturi could be the good guys for once. Hard to fathom that they aren't aware of whatnElliot is doingbifbhenisnkillingbother vampires.
alejandraortiz6 chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
i loved it
the fat cats meow chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
ooh I like this.. Was worried about the description that it was gonna be that he cheats on her or something but I like that he has a long last sister.
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
great chapter hun
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I love this story as well.
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
bamagal110 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
OMG HE LET HER DO ORAL AND MAN ALIVE HE DID NOT DO IT BACK AND HERE I THOUGHT EDWARD WAS SO SO SWEET...HA HA SO HIS SISTER IS VUNERABLE AND HOW ARE THEY GONNA STOP HIM COULD BELLA'S SHIELD WORK IT STOPS ALL OTHER POWERS...
sujari6 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Eliot and Christina are an evil couple.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »