Reviews for 13 Reasons Why Essay
I'm assuming you're in fourth grade.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Hmmm, okay, now this is not meant to be harsh at all okay, do not feel hurt from what I'm about to tell you! Anyway, although this is wonderfully written this isn't a proper essay, it's too personal and doesn't hold much of an argument, but then again given cultural differences, your definition of essay could be a complete contrast to my own. A little advice, simply as someone who struggled with essays in the past (as I have no idea your grade or the importance of this assignment and seriously it should be taken) in the future, this should not be seen as an essay but rather a review.
Reading-is-4-life chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Awesome! This is kind of how I felt when I read the book for the first time. It took me two days to read the whole book.
fanficfan chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
bravo bravo, so beautifly written that i very nearly cryed. ive read hundreds of fanfictions and only reviewed a bout 5. your i think is the most deserved.

ps. if i was your teacher i would of given you a 110% score A baby!
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was awesome! I read the book for a summer reading list and I loved it! That eessay... I'm adding this to my FAVS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Sorry I was cut off. Pretty damn major. They should teach us about it. Chances are, some students already think about ending their lives or cut themselves. They can't treat us like we are babies and too fragile. No. Everyone deals with shit ok. And some people want to commit suicide. They don't think it. Teachers. This story is just harsh for me to read. U feel like in going to vomit or worse. Thank you for writing this. And rememer: every thing has an impact. You just have to be trained to see it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
In the past three years, I have lost my eight-year-old friend to a brain tumour of sorts, my uncle what I believe was a natural death though not positive, and my father to a blood clot that went to his heart. Least recent to most recent. 1 person a year. I finished this book in maybe 3 hours or so, and I got a hollow, sick feeling within me. I nearly threw up. And I want to. The story was beautiful yet cruel. Cruel to the characters, cruel to the writer, and cruel to the readers. Your essay was beautiful. This story has taught me not to take life for granted. I didn't even before I read this book. Life has been cruel to my young heart. I wanted to throw knives at the wall, scream, cry, do anything but think. Thinking is what hurts. People who read this book (chances are) they at hurt, think suicide, just need a break, or have picked this book at random. I envy the latter. Me an my friend were making the tapes. We finished tape one. I'm going to drag some friends into making a voice only video. We speak the people, and all the viewers see is black. I may be young, but it is never too early to learn about suicide, although I say middle school is best/ earliest I would teach kids. I wish they'd tell us about it, telltale signs, anything. Because all they talk about is bullying. Which can lead to suicide. Which is pretty damn magor
Mrs.Lautner.Wolf chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is a very good essay and I really liked your title. I feel the same way about the book. It touched me.
miyame-chan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
oh wow, this is good. no wonder you got a high grade. :)
PushToShove chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Good job.
Frostface13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Fuck it I'm getting this book!
ksdjcb chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
congrats on your 100
the electric phantom chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow, you summed up the whole book without swearing. The "stronger than a bull on steroids" was a great description. I'll have to use it for somthing. This was a weel-written and acurate way of describing the book. We both felt exactly the same way, except I finished it in one day.