Reviews for Kickass Clowns and Bloody Murder
ALittlePush chapter 2 . 1/11
Loved it! Hilarious and very well-written. You characterize the Joker /so/ well. Definitely going to check out your other Batman fics!
Joker's-L0ver chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Hahaha that was a fun little story!
"is a prime cut of beef on stoneground sesame half-baked" what a metaphor! And he really is! He really is pissed off at poor Ronald for being such a disgrace to his kind, and I couldn't agree with him more! I mean you can't put him and an old dweeb made of synthetics and fake smiles in the same class! That's just insulting!
Joker's-L0ver chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hoo boy! Another one! Yay!
I returned to your profile today and was glad to find out that you had another Joker story that I hadn't noticed before.
"member of the posse, down with the homies?" Bahahahahaha! Awesome!
Rowena chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Good lord! That sick duck is so much fun to watch. Great job, S!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Scary.
Harley Eve chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Eeesh. Ronald McDonald meets the Joker? Now THAT'S a scary idea... but all Joker aside this was very well written and interesting. I'll be waiting for more.
S chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That dialogue.

That dialogue was fantastic...

Good work.
Intern of SHIELD chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
The only time I like the Joker: when he's killin clowns
Kal-El Fornia chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I think it takes training to be Ronald McDonald...though in any case I'm enamored by your story. Simple, yet horrifying in a very subtle.

I hope this isn't a one-shot.
TheBlackCatCrossing chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
YAY! You are back! I love the way you can say so much and with so little. Your imagery is vivid and your sense of humor is unmatched! Glad you are back!
horrorfan007 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I am unsure if this is going to be a continuing story as I don't read complete anywhere but I was interested in it. I like the concept of a McDonald's in Gotham and how Joker might come in late one night and harass someone playing Ronald McDonald. It is interesting, creative, and kind of funny. I await to see if there is more to the story. Let me know if you add another part.

Cheers! _