Reviews for Here We Go Again
joleenleo chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
Hey.. will you continue to update this story? i quite like this story.. may be for the next chapter, after the party at the pier, lily ask miley if she wanna go for a walk along the beach.. then as they walk lily let miley know how she is feeling and miley tell lily what happen during the world tour.
Shelbie91 chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Hmmm... I do like that I can read a chapter without wanting to jump off a bridge from the sadness. However, I still think you should use my idea for a plot twist.
xLix chapter 12 . 4/24/2013
Well, welcome back, I'd say! :)
It's nice to see the two of them bonding again, even if it is a bit akward still. Loved how Lilly was all nervous and stammering when she asked Miley out to the party - it was really cute. Actually, I am really looking forward to the next chapter and to see how this whole pier-thing works out ;)
Hope you are okay!
Li
amehakay chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
Somehow I missed this chapter

I like it
amehakay chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
Aaawww yay
im4chaos chapter 11 . 3/7/2013
Hope you finish this story. I'm enjoying it. I like the fact that its not a quick fix. Gusset real life is messy and rarely fixed with the first I'm sorry.
Shelbie91 chapter 11 . 2/17/2013
Dear Boogie Butt,
This chapter was good, and I liked that they didn't just run into each others arms like everything was okay. And working so hard in school to provide my sister a good life, is a wonderful excuse for not posting sooner. Congrats on passing(again). However, I wish more had been accomplished other than just more tears. Sooo depressing.
xLix chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Well, hey there!

You don't know how happy I am to see that there are still some people writing Liley stories. It's been quite some time since HM ended, and, unfortunately, they fandom pretty much died. There are, however, still some people who can't get enough of our wonderful Liley ;)

This was one of the first stories I read when I came into the fandom a few months ago, and I am thrilled to see it's still going to be finished. A lot of awesome stories end up abandoned and though I can't really say I blame the authors (because I don't), it's still sad to see them unfinished. I really hope this won't happen with this one, because I really like it.

I am writing my own Liley, and I know how hard it is to motivate yourself when you see that there are hardly any fans left. So, I thought I'd leave a rather lengthy review to encourage you to keep up the good work.

I wish you'd write longer chapters, but that's just my selfish self - I know it's hard to keep up the writing routine when life is taking up all your time.

I'll be here, waiting for the next update :)
xLix chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Just wanted you to know that there are people out there following this story. Keep up the good work :)
chase19 chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Blah! More! I like it tho, its different
Shelbie91 chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
So. I am still upset it took so long. But I'll try to remember you have class and junk, and I'm sure my sister would be upset if you ignored her... So I stick out my tongue and tell you to write the next chapter fast. And make them get back together. Enough mopping about, crying over something that was in the past. Yea it was bad of her to have done it, but come on! :P
Shelbie91 chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
Okay. So you need to update soon. You demanded I read this and it's not even finished! I'm dying here. I need my rainbow cupcake land back.
sweetkid45 chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
I sure hope so,miley needs lilly and hannah needs lola,so please let them get back together soon
Ameha Kay chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
that's really cute and sweet

and i can so relate...there's this girl, she just has to talk and my heart melts
cat50492 chapter 8 . 5/7/2012