Reviews for Flamedancer
Sandy chapter 11 . 2/28
I'm reviewing the whole story, rather than just each chapter individually. I find it all very good; well plotted and well written. There's a few typographical errors and a few places where there are "missing" words. However, a bit more proof-reading will take care of that. On the whole, I think you did very well to use the concept of Valdemar, Heralds, and Vkandys's Temple without taking one of Mercedes Lackey's already-established characters and maybe changing their basic personality. On the whole, I'd read anything else you have written, or will write, and consider myself very well entertained.
bex chapter 11 . 2/24
Loved thisthank you! Would love more ;)
bluedoor chapter 11 . 9/20/2016
F75 chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
So I found this fic, years after your final chapter. I don't know if you frequent , but I was glad to have found your fic and had to leave a comment.
I loved it, and was sad to see the end, even though in your author's notes you said you could have continued it... Maybe in some future you will be able to do so.
suspreena chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I love the ending!
Silver Cateyes chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Oh, please continue this! You'll lose the readers that only wanted a quick tale, but I've always loved a good, complicated *story*. There is so much you can do with this; what Lillian does when she discovers that 'Reuben' has more in common with the story than a name, what she does if she turns out to be pregnant (and if she didn't think to take precautions, its a distinct possibility), Anna's (sure to be mixed) reception at Haven, the reactions of other Heralds to Malachi's story, and so on. I desperately want to discover what you choose to do with this story, which plot elements you decide to include, and what direction you take the characters.

Hope to see more soon,
Silver Cateyes
brightflare chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
yes please continue, I love this story.
ADC chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Please! Write more! :) I think this is a wonderful story, and am totally hooked!
bookaddict19 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
This is a really wonderful story. I'd have commented earlier but I ended up reading straight through. :) If you think this is a good ending place you could always continue in a sequel. Sometimes that's the better option when things might end up long and complicated but you still have more to tell on a story.
snoozinghamster chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Ok. That story is AMAZING can't wait for the next update
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
I. LOVE. this. story! From the moment I started reading it, I was enthralled with the way you crafted this story. Absolutely intriguing. :)

I cannot wait for your next chapter update and for what will happen to Anna now that she's been Chosen and what will happen to Lillian... I have to wonder if Lillian will be caught and "flame dance" when they try to kill her in the flames...

Please, please, please update again soon! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
Please continue :) It is so hard to find well written stories with engaging characters that ending it would be a shame!
wendums chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
O yes, I really want more. Great plot.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I really really want more! You can't end it like that! That's not fair! I love this story...:'(
TMI Fairy chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Quite nice. I'm not so great a fan of the dialogues - IMO teenager-like.
I wonder about cutting the story at the point when Anna and Malachi reach the border. That'd be the happy ending to a self contained well thought out story.
Borys