Reviews for Flamedancer
suspreena chapter 11 . 2/28/2014
I love the ending!
Silver Cateyes chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Oh, please continue this! You'll lose the readers that only wanted a quick tale, but I've always loved a good, complicated *story*. There is so much you can do with this; what Lillian does when she discovers that 'Reuben' has more in common with the story than a name, what she does if she turns out to be pregnant (and if she didn't think to take precautions, its a distinct possibility), Anna's (sure to be mixed) reception at Haven, the reactions of other Heralds to Malachi's story, and so on. I desperately want to discover what you choose to do with this story, which plot elements you decide to include, and what direction you take the characters.

Hope to see more soon,
Silver Cateyes
brightflare chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
yes please continue, I love this story.
ADC chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
Please! Write more! :) I think this is a wonderful story, and am totally hooked!
bookaddict19 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
This is a really wonderful story. I'd have commented earlier but I ended up reading straight through. :) If you think this is a good ending place you could always continue in a sequel. Sometimes that's the better option when things might end up long and complicated but you still have more to tell on a story.
snoozinghamster chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
Ok. That story is AMAZING can't wait for the next update
Beloved Daughter chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
I. LOVE. this. story! From the moment I started reading it, I was enthralled with the way you crafted this story. Absolutely intriguing. :)

I cannot wait for your next chapter update and for what will happen to Anna now that she's been Chosen and what will happen to Lillian... I have to wonder if Lillian will be caught and "flame dance" when they try to kill her in the flames...

Please, please, please update again soon! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
Please continue :) It is so hard to find well written stories with engaging characters that ending it would be a shame!
wendums chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
O yes, I really want more. Great plot.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
I really really want more! You can't end it like that! That's not fair! I love this story...:'(
TMI Fairy chapter 11 . 2/15/2013
Quite nice. I'm not so great a fan of the dialogues - IMO teenager-like.
I wonder about cutting the story at the point when Anna and Malachi reach the border. That'd be the happy ending to a self contained well thought out story.
Borys
kitty clover chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I DO like this story. Please continue on with it. Good story line...and nice writting!
stephenbl chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I'm a relative newcomer to fanction. I found your Valdemar story and was able to read the first 10 chapters one right after the other. I noticed your comment at the beginning of this chapter so decided to comment.

I enjoyed the story so far and if you have plot ideas to continue the story I encourage you to do so!
Queen of the Jungle chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I love it! this story is amazing! maybe you could make this the end of this story, but start a new one for Anna?
Trylissia chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Amazing. :D Thank you so much for updating it. I selfishly wish that you continue the story. I enjoy you as an author. I've also fallen in love with the characters and would enjoy reading more of their story no matter how long or complicated it may get. However, if you feel the telling is finished here then I'll learn to live with it. I think it wonderful that it ends with Anna being chosen. Thank you once more for the update!