Reviews for The Parallel Universe Prospect
shepardo29 chapter 14 . 9/17/2018
dude that was a pretty good story. loved the role reversals totally changed the way I percieved the story and your ending was awesome got a good chuckle out of it. favrotied and followed
4Eva Knight chapter 2 . 3/12/2018
I'm loving this new dynamic.
4Eva Knight chapter 1 . 3/12/2018
Interesting premise.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/10/2015
well, i liked your fic so screw the haters...
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2015
They should've waited.
Yin - Yang M chapter 16 . 2/18/2015
I like this stroy. I you would do a sequel.
CAL chapter 16 . 11/27/2014
Its a bumer that you had problems and could not finish the story. I really liked the Idea of penny and Sheldon trading places. Would have loved to see this Continued.
Kilataia chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Loved The story!
CaptainDustfinger chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
That was bloody brilliant
Lucretzia chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I'm reading your story for the second time. Love it
superlc529 chapter 14 . 6/22/2014
I read this whole thing in one setting. I always wanted to see a story with Sheldon being the actor and Penny, the physicist. :) The bonus scene made it even better! ;) I loved it.

Though, it was a little hard, in my mind's eye to see/read Sheldon in a different outfit and his Texas twang coming out more often. I could picture it clearly enough though. :D Great job! Shenny Forever! :)
shydiva1996 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Ha! Loved Amy's advice in this chapter: "If you want to get him out of your mind bestie, you're going to have to get him in your bed." Oh, Amy ;)
Wasn't expecting that kiss, but damn! Sexy sexy indeed.
shydiva1996 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I love this already! Brilliant concept, and written splendidly. Sheldon calling Penny 'dollface' may have to become my new headcanon now :)
So glad I found this story.
Cosmic Empress chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
I love smut too much to not read or write it so you have my signature to petition these funk asses.
AlexisIraheta chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
"Midnight Train to Georgia"