Reviews for Wolverine in Arkham
Good story...
1noel11 chapter 11 . 4/15/2014
Love the story,amazing plot
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
If anyone except Logan got a cigar from the Joker, I'd have a VERY bad feeling about it. 0.0

"I'll give you a pie in the face, if you don't get our ass up off that seat!" *snort* Wow, Harv, SO threatening. That was just stupid, and corny, in a pretty awesome way. I love it.

The action was kind of hard to follow because there were so many fighters involved, though some of the best visuals stood out. Like Wolverine bringing a crow bar down on Croc's jaw and then smashing his skull in with it. And Joker's "mop the floor" quip made me smile.

I think the best part is how you bring Joker and Wolverine's alliance together very carefully, showing us exactly how it works, why they could team up. I really, REALLY appreciate that. You have no idea.

Also you're still keeping up the tension with what's happening to Wolverine and who's out to get him. His paranoia has been in EVERY single chapter so far, and that's pretty good. It connects all the chapters.

Taking a break now, but I'll get through this, promise.
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
What a great conversation between men of principle. The chapter title is really fitting too. Everything in this chapter ties back to what is sure or what isn't.

Also kinda funny to imagine Logan playing therapist for a bit. Yeah, he really looks the type I'd want to talk to about my personal problems. :P Still it's a strangely likable soft side to him.

I don't feel like enough happened in this chapter. It's just teasing me more. Nothing is sure, nothing is sure, well geez, story, get to the point!

*clicks next chapter link*
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
A card game with a story, nice. Mostly I like Logan rethinking how badly it went and how strangely crazy he was. That draws me in, tells me something is definitely up. It's an interesting glimpse at what Batman Vs. Wolverine looks like as well.

I like how you characterize the residents of Arkham here. Especially Wolverine's noticing Poison Ivy. "Nice...little tree you got there." Ahaha...I see what you did there. You really know how to carry the story at a fast but engaging pace with your dialogue. :)

On to Chapter Three...
ShiftWithTheWind chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Wow, what a great beginning chapter, and the ending is perfect. Nuthouse. :P Hilarious.

You hint at a lot without it coming across as plot dumping, in fact, it makes things more intriguing. I also like how Logan's musings tell the reader more than he'd know. Like when he talks about his memories, we know the context, we know he's right, he's being messed with. And when he says "some genius at Wayne Tech" we know who he's talking about. You're really good at showing there's more to this story than Logan knows, even though he's the one telling it.
kunoichi chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Good story.
icex1982 chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
One thing that was never really cleared up for me is HOW Logan came to be in Gotham (or DC's universe for the matter). Maybe the sequel will answer some of this. Overall, great writing and well thought out fight scenes between Bats and the ol' Canucklehead. I like how 'real' the fights scene went. It's kinda what I picture whenever I put these two together. Logan has his healing factor, superior reflexes/strength and lifetimes of experience to rely on and Bats has his gadgets and (slightly?) better technique. It was a good fight.
icex1982 chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Great story!
icex1982 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Getting even more interesting!
icex1982 chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Love it. I remember a Batman cartoon show from back in the day where the inmates of Arkham had a 'walk down memory lane' episode and they each told a story about how the got beat by the Bat. It was fun and this chapter brought that back for me. Thanks!
icex1982 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Great job! I think you captured Logan pretty well :) Did you ever play the Batman "Arkham" games? That recorded interview totally reminded me of them. On to chapter two.
Shezka Foxe chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
I KNEW IT! Stalemate between Wolverine and Batman! And here people are trying to say Wolverine would win in a fight! Well, he almost did in a way. But I doubt he would ever really want to kill Batman especially since with all the good he does. Now on to read the second story! :D
Shezka Foxe chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Gosh dammit, Wolverine acting as Joker's bodyguard. Then again who better to have at your back? I"m at the edge of my seat and I can't wait to start reading the next one. XD
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I was sniffing around for some Wolverine fanfics with Batman in them since I've been thinking of typing my own. I have to say you caught Wolverine's character dead on. I can easily imagine him talking to the doctor and on the inside he's like, "Whatever. Just give me a freakin cigar and grub and leave me alone." XD You woke up my inner fangirl, thank you.