Reviews for Your Cover's Blown
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Very cute
Chindyalo chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awww this was cute and hot and I love when there's this combination in a fic. I loved Finn determinated and more selfe-confident, and Kurt was so funny when he was being sarcastic and poor of him because everybody knew about Finn's feelings except for him xD
Oh and Finn DJ SUPER HOT!

Great fic! I loved it :3
intricate-bindings chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Oh my dear sweet lord. *sways* That was...awesome. Really. Descriptions were great, dialogue sounded real. Ending was absolutely perfect. Yeah, I do think it would take a little more to get them together, but I think Finn being gay for Kurt and coming out with it at a party, just like this, sounds pretty good. Great job.
clovrboy chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Very cute story, I really enjoyed it.
RollinqInTheDeep chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
ADORE THIS. Nothing like a good Kinn fic! I adore your Finn and your Kurt is fabulous.

Deffo going on my faves so I can relive this one day! :)
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I knew I shouldn't read this at work but when I saw your name, I couldn't help myself... Oh, how I've missed your snappy-sassy Kurt! Seriously, lines like: 'I'm going to talk to the wall now, which will be an infinitely more challenging conversationalist' or 'Eau d'Craigslist' had me giggling and my colleagues looking at me weird;)

Anyways, I truly missed your Kinn and now I know exactly why - it's AMAZING! You didn't lose any of your magical touch and your writing is sparklingly witty and flowing as always! I really hope to read more Kinn from you during the hiatus!
SeparatriX chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Sweet. Adored devious Finn.
setsu-san chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
NEVER STOP WRITING KINN! NEVER!

NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
MotherGoddamn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Sequel with nutella'ed Kurt?