Reviews for Gundam Seed: Destiny Altered
Azka chapter 36 . 3/7
Good, very good, this is what I want
shikin87 chapter 1 . 8/12/2020
Its not for asucaga fan .. Hahaha.. Next
Lala chapter 36 . 5/17/2020
Hi! First of all, thank you for this well-written fic. It was beautiful! The ending was a bit lacking for me tho. I guess since you focused on SxS. I love the character development of both Shinn and Cagalli. GSD really didn't do them justice. This fic deserves more reviews! Well done. Congratulations!
Shade chapter 1 . 2/5/2020
Neat enough.
Shade chapter 36 . 2/5/2020
(It's the last chapter, so obviously spoilers)

I would just like to point out that I REALLY like the re-encounter of Shinn and Kira at the last episode, with Shinn questioning everything that has happened while fighting off tears from his eyes. I kinda missed Luna here, honestly, but with you maintaining Kira's presence, and in a way maintaing Lacus as well as his influence and ideals made way for an ending that still managed to strike me a sudden smile, just like the original, but with the absence of the useless persona that is Meyrin in favor of the much more unique characters that are Cagalli(much needed in the original) and Stella.

Still so, I would have appreciated mention of Waltfield. It's stated in the wiki he survived the Requiem, so he should've had been mentioned or something during or after the final battle... But that's everything, I think.
Blood-Stained Minazuki chapter 36 . 11/7/2017
Stellar survived so it's better than the original series.
LoneWolfAndCub chapter 7 . 7/30/2017
And Lacus gets quickscoped...
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 4/5/2017
lov.
Mattoropael chapter 36 . 7/29/2016
[Spoilers ahead, people who have not finished the story should move along]

I have to say, you made some pretty interesting major points of divergence and most of them worked out well: Lacus being gone and avoiding the whole poorly-handled "can't you tell which one is real" fiasco (and giving the irrational actions of Archangel some context, being lead by a Kira-in-grieving), Rey being knocked out from the action to minimize the "Durandal is always right" influence on Shinn, and the presence of additional units aboard or along with the Minerva removes most of the jarring plot armor around the ship and its crew. The Archangel is rightfully DESTROYED by the Tannhauser strike - the way that the original show handled it was ridiculous. The comically poorly-executed Destiny Plan is replaced with an ambition that warranties the reckless use of a repaired Requiem. The canonically-insane Terminal industrial strength is also rightfully toned down (i.e. no SF and IJ). Most importantly, Shinn, Athrun and Cagali are all written very well, with the character development that the original show denied them in favor of a shitty plot.

On the other hand, some of the replacement characters don't seem to work: Yzak is basically Talia (Hot-headed 5, Volume 11), Lukas and Kinney are basically Neo Roanoke split into dark and light sides (although this worked out for Stella).

All in all though, I find this a highly-interesting SEED Destiny AU that feels ALIVE of all things, instead of chess pieces being moved around by a director to do this and do that while sprouting lines that even they don't understand.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
It's a great story
Raygo the Manhatthian chapter 36 . 7/7/2015
I'm pretty ok with this.
M Tails P chapter 25 . 2/23/2015
Heard some great things about this story, skimmed through a few chapters, and gotta say... I was disappointed.

Shinn still acts like a naive idiot by handing Stella over to the Earth Alliance. (As if they're evil enough to turn children into killing machines but still have the humanity to keep a Bio CPU that can't even fight anymore alive) And still paid no mind to the fact that his actions indirectly caused a freaking massacre. And when Stella finally joins, her interactions with the Minerva crew (Especially Luna) were SUMMARIZED. Have you even heard of Show, Don't Tell?

As a huge Stella fan, I'm seriously disappointed.
blazedflame chapter 36 . 11/4/2014
I liked it overall. I finished it in a day btw. It is written quite good. I'm surprised it has little reviews. It is a good ending compared to the ending on cannon. My only wish is that kira and lacus could have lived throught it. Oh, I was also recommended to read this because a certain website suggested to read your fic. Thanks for the FF. Hope you can make another GSD Fic
blazedflame chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
You killed lacus. Wtf
blazedflame chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
Why is kira sickly here?! A long term illness? Why!