Reviews for Erosion
Guest chapter 43 . 12/25/2017
This was an awesome read. The story flowed really well and the addition of the M rated chapters was amazing. I would love to read the conversation with Lanie!
AngelLonginus chapter 43 . 11/10/2017
Wow! Found this story and really enjoyed it. You’re a great writer! I loved it!
rina123nike chapter 43 . 9/14/2017
Great Story! Thank you
C-Minuscule chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I've been looking for this story for ever! I wanna read it again!
SeannysMom chapter 43 . 10/26/2015
Very good and beautiful story ! Thank you
Annie91 chapter 43 . 4/19/2015
Re-read it (again) in one sitting, it's still amazing :) I reaallyyy like your style :)
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
You stopped writing after this story. I'm so sad! I don't know if you will see this review, but I just found your story today. This chapter was just beautiful.
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 43 . 8/27/2014
Amazing. Really. Like I said before, the buildup was really delicious, made me want more. Loved how you wove the cases into the story. Loved how you 'got' the characters. I could hear them and see them. The banter was spot on. Really awesome. I can't say this about every author, but I enjoyed your author's notes. Made me giggle a lot. Oh, and I loved the humor you included in the story. Thank you SO much!
Bigbagofweird2 chapter 41 . 8/27/2014
I'm sorry. I suck at reviewing. I know this was written a couple of years ago, but still you deserve reviews. You were asking in your AN for feedback and here is mine. This is delicious. Best word to describe the buildup and the whole story. Awesomely delicious. :) Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Dragonfishpie chapter 41 . 7/15/2014
I know this is two years old, but I still want to let you know how much I appreciate this story. There is not enough Castle fanfiction with cases!

As for the pacing, well, I got a little antsy during some of the angsty chapters, but that may have more to do with my frustration with Kate's inability to let others in. Or not - showing emotional growth through the story without excessive narration of thoughts may be the ideal? The adventure, smut, and (what there was of) fluff flowed nicely.

And I still have yet to read the final two chapters; how exciting for me!
Dragonfishpie chapter 12 . 7/14/2014
Even more awesome! So glad for your take on this relationship.
Dragonfishpie chapter 11 . 7/14/2014
You are awesome! I'm so glad you are/were a Caskett shipper, because I LOVE having the adventure part to go along with my fluff and smut. Oh, just noticed the T rating. Well, fluff and innuendo.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/11/2014
Not a fan of Martha here, she overstepped ..,
Guest chapter 28 . 6/10/2014
I will never understood why they didn't make Castle react like that in the show, I know they needed drama to keep them apart until the end of Season 4 for but it didn't made any sense. His reaction would have been normal if there hasn't been the swing's scene in Rise but she made it clear in this scene that she knew what he wanted, that she wanted it too but wasn't ready.
Anyway your version was a lot better ;)
MaineZoe chapter 43 . 5/21/2014
OMG I just finished reading the entire story & it was amazing!