Reviews for Tell me where it hurts
Kurisutori618 chapter 5 . 2/12
Bwahaha! YOU DIDNT! AHAHA Great now I have that image XD
agest1 chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
im to laze to log in. River/Doctor Time Tot
Jem56 chapter 7 . 5/12/2014
#4.
cuddly-Cute-Canada chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I loved the scene with the tenth Doctor and his snoging experiment it was so cute 3 and the scene where the eleven/gangar is in the bath room and gangar/River shows up followed by the tenth I couldn't help but think of Ten/Gangar Eleven/Gangar River I would love to see unless your against the idea,I would love the two to stick around on the Tardis throughout the rest of the season and seasons five and six.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
I apologize but I must say this again

Never do that again
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Awesome..Just one word...Awesome.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Chapter five was definitely funny I love it when the doctor (10) starts freaking out with all hi what's
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever...
Do something like have the do tie kiss himself

That is just wrong and ssssssoooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo out of character

So please never do anything like that again

But from a more positive view point you are doing a pretty good job except for the kissing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
That just got really weird in chapter three or four that was just creepy and why would you do that and really wanted to finish this but I can't any more
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Loved this story but now we need to see how The original River Song and Eleven's story continues. Could you somehow find a way to stop her aging or give her back the ability to regenerate so the Doctor can stay with him Forever and travel in the same timeline.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I am a hardcore Doctor/River Song fan. I hope you find a way for both Doctors to have River Song forever.
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 12 . 12/2/2012
aww that was great! happy times XD
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
ooh Peacock green. Interesting. I can see the Doctor in that colour - and probably pulling it off too! 'O' RIVER! I can imagine that part...oooh...

just watch words that are actually words, so won't get picked up by spellcheck, but which don't actually make sense eg "defiantly normal" was probably supposed to be "definitely normal" and I noticed a few chaps back "murderess" which in the sentence looked like it was supposed to be "murderers"
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 7 . 12/2/2012
"And for God's sake put a bow tie back on." aah, words River Song never thought she would say :)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
suicide with asprin. Nice attention to detail. As for grammar and punctuation; it's not bad, just speech looks "like this" (without the spaces " like this "), and if I were you I would stop writing author's notes in capitals, it's a bit overwhelming/unwelcoming. It's like you're shouting at us, and can be distracting from the story. Which, may I just say, is conceptually AWESOME
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »