Reviews for Cruella De Vil Life After Prison
ѕєχу ω
Please update i need to know what happens
Sidney batres chapter 19 . 4/20
Please update this is getting good
CruellaObsessive chapter 19 . 1/14
!...Jean-Peirre would beat the living day lights out of Alonzo if he knew about this
rose chapter 19 . 1/9
Add more pages I want to see what happens
rose chapter 1 . 1/9
Add more pages
cherilyn73 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
It is really a good chapter. It's a new way to see Cruella and I like the fact of not seeing her as a bad person. I hope for a other chapter as soon as possible. Sorry if I badly written in English, I'm French.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
Wow. Love this chapter! Please update soon!
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Gaahhahhaha I can't take the uncertainty...pleaaaaaasee update as soon as possible I know you have a life outside the Internet (trust me, I really do understand) but you are helping me with my escapism pleaaaaaasee update!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Oo! I love this! haha this fanfic keeps getting better and better! I've always shipped Cruella and Alonzo idk.
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Omg I have to find out what happens! Don't mean to be impatient, I just love this story!
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Oh. My. Goodness! Will this make Alonzo even MORE nervous around Cruella now?! Can't wait to find out! Keep up the work!
Empress Yzma chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Are you updating this story or is it done? If it's not done yet could you pls update?!
CruellaObsessive chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
This story is getting EXCITING! Plus...what I really need to know is why Alonzo has a picture of them both cos he did seem very jealous of Le Pelt in 102 Dalmatians it's like Le Pelt and Alonzo were both a bit scared of her but fighting for her approval...! Keep up the good work you are a brilliant writer!
michael.moore398 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Hi there! You may have wondered about me, but I've been reading each chapter you add! I'm really intrigued by where the story's going right now!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »