Reviews for Cruella De Vil Life After Prison
lulu2613 chapter 8 . 3/4
Can't wait to see what happens
lulu2613 chapter 4 . 3/4
Her mother?
lulu2613 chapter 2 . 3/4
Prison has changed her slightly but not by much
wwwww 102DALMA chapter 1 . 2/8
MOVIE CLIP 102 DALMATIANS
PAWERTT GMKKN DKN BMGLDN BBMDK MICHAEL DI PAOLA HKMLLK VBKDN SFMD,,S, BD,L VM,MM DMS BDM DCV,MF VMV VBV FFKV,, C, FG WDLD VVKKD DMSDKMN FMLD F DKD;;P DKD BCKD V DMLS V DLS VK VKSD BMF;LD BG F;L NBGMDLD BGKFLDM VGDFLSDN VG VGKD VGKDNVG VFN CHLOE BKDM BMJD LD FV,MSPW SFK FKV FDCFLS MFL D VLD VG,D, V NBKDMS,LDM V FLKSMS DF,
michael.moore398 chapter 19 . 1/20
P.S. This is an idea I had, but only do it if you think it'll fit.

This made me think of a possible one-shot showing Cruella and Alonzo's married life, and even having a child. If you think Cruella would actually change her mind about having a family, I'd like to see a one-shot of a typical day in this family, even showing Cruella dealing with the typical stress of feeding, dirty diapers, bathing, and rocking to sleep. But again, only if you think it could work.
michael.moore398 chapter 20 . 1/20
You probably don't remember me, but even though I haven't reviewed every single chapter like I used to, I've still been keeping close tabs on everything. And this ending really wrapped it all together. It was just in keeping with Cruella and her style, and what more could you ask for? So thanks for that, and thanks for writing this really wonderful story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/3/2015
ѕєχу ω
Guest chapter 19 . 5/8/2015
Please update i need to know what happens
Sidney batres chapter 19 . 4/20/2015
Please update this is getting good
CruellaObsessive chapter 19 . 1/14/2015
!...Jean-Peirre would beat the living day lights out of Alonzo if he knew about this
rose chapter 19 . 1/9/2015
Add more pages I want to see what happens
rose chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Add more pages
cherilyn73 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
It is really a good chapter. It's a new way to see Cruella and I like the fact of not seeing her as a bad person. I hope for a other chapter as soon as possible. Sorry if I badly written in English, I'm French.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
Wow. Love this chapter! Please update soon!
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Gaahhahhaha I can't take the uncertainty...pleaaaaaasee update as soon as possible I know you have a life outside the Internet (trust me, I really do understand) but you are helping me with my escapism pleaaaaaasee update!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »