Reviews for Cruella De Vil Life After Prison
Sidney batres chapter 19 . 4/20
Please update this is getting good
CruellaObsessive chapter 19 . 1/14
!...Jean-Peirre would beat the living day lights out of Alonzo if he knew about this
rose chapter 19 . 1/9
Add more pages I want to see what happens
rose chapter 1 . 1/9
Add more pages
cherilyn73 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
It is really a good chapter. It's a new way to see Cruella and I like the fact of not seeing her as a bad person. I hope for a other chapter as soon as possible. Sorry if I badly written in English, I'm French.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2014
Wow. Love this chapter! Please update soon!
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 7/17/2014
Gaahhahhaha I can't take the uncertainty...pleaaaaaasee update as soon as possible I know you have a life outside the Internet (trust me, I really do understand) but you are helping me with my escapism pleaaaaaasee update!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Oo! I love this! haha this fanfic keeps getting better and better! I've always shipped Cruella and Alonzo idk.
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Omg I have to find out what happens! Don't mean to be impatient, I just love this story!
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Oh. My. Goodness! Will this make Alonzo even MORE nervous around Cruella now?! Can't wait to find out! Keep up the work!
Empress Yzma chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Are you updating this story or is it done? If it's not done yet could you pls update?!
CruellaObsessive chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
This story is getting EXCITING! Plus...what I really need to know is why Alonzo has a picture of them both cos he did seem very jealous of Le Pelt in 102 Dalmatians it's like Le Pelt and Alonzo were both a bit scared of her but fighting for her approval...! Keep up the good work you are a brilliant writer!
michael.moore398 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Hi there! You may have wondered about me, but I've been reading each chapter you add! I'm really intrigued by where the story's going right now!
Devin A. Heard chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Dear Selena,
I sincerely think that this chapter is absolutely awesome( a piece of perfection in my opinion) especially the cliff hanger,that she's visiting her parents but, I would love to get even more insight on very personal things about Cruella, not that you haven't already done a good job with that. I want to know about her ancestors, where the black and white hair came from, where the De Vil family originated, how they acquired their fortune ,and how Cruella was as a child, or even her past lovers "the whole nine yard." I have been a Cruella De Vil fan since I was three, practically my whole life. I sincerely appreciate you expressing your artistic ability and exceptional imagination with all the Cruella lovers out there.

P.S. I would sincerely appreciate your feedback after you read this, so we can hopefully exchange ideas and opinions,hope to hear from you soon, Thank you!
Sincerely, Devin A. Heard

My e-mail ()
Savvas chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The story is nice, and I want to read more!
... but I think that the DeVil Mansion in Hell Hall was bought by Roger and Anita. In the end of 101 Dalmatians 1996, the producer made a close up to Roger and his family and it can be seen the Mansion painted in black spots. So I am just saying notice that