Reviews for Cruella De Vil Life After Prison
Guest chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
Oo! I love this! haha this fanfic keeps getting better and better! I've always shipped Cruella and Alonzo idk.
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 3/21/2014
Omg I have to find out what happens! Don't mean to be impatient, I just love this story!
CruellaObsessive chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
Oh. My. Goodness! Will this make Alonzo even MORE nervous around Cruella now?! Can't wait to find out! Keep up the work!
Empress Yzma chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
Are you updating this story or is it done? If it's not done yet could you pls update?!
CruellaObsessive chapter 16 . 2/14/2014
This story is getting EXCITING! Plus...what I really need to know is why Alonzo has a picture of them both cos he did seem very jealous of Le Pelt in 102 Dalmatians it's like Le Pelt and Alonzo were both a bit scared of her but fighting for her approval...! Keep up the good work you are a brilliant writer!
michael.moore398 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Hi there! You may have wondered about me, but I've been reading each chapter you add! I'm really intrigued by where the story's going right now!
Devin A. Heard chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
Dear Selena,
I sincerely think that this chapter is absolutely awesome( a piece of perfection in my opinion) especially the cliff hanger,that she's visiting her parents but, I would love to get even more insight on very personal things about Cruella, not that you haven't already done a good job with that. I want to know about her ancestors, where the black and white hair came from, where the De Vil family originated, how they acquired their fortune ,and how Cruella was as a child, or even her past lovers "the whole nine yard." I have been a Cruella De Vil fan since I was three, practically my whole life. I sincerely appreciate you expressing your artistic ability and exceptional imagination with all the Cruella lovers out there.

P.S. I would sincerely appreciate your feedback after you read this, so we can hopefully exchange ideas and opinions,hope to hear from you soon, Thank you!
Sincerely, Devin A. Heard

My e-mail ()
Savvas chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The story is nice, and I want to read more!
... but I think that the DeVil Mansion in Hell Hall was bought by Roger and Anita. In the end of 101 Dalmatians 1996, the producer made a close up to Roger and his family and it can be seen the Mansion painted in black spots. So I am just saying notice that
SpottedPuppies chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
YAY! An update to this amazing story about my favourite character! It's interesting to see that Cruella can become Ella again. It's like she has a split personality, keep it up!
TheLovelyMe chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Looks like our Ella has a little bit of a problem named Cruella. I like this plot twist. When I watched 102 Dalmatians, I did wonder if she had a split personality. Like if Ella was who she really was, but Cruella was the other personality. Maybe Ella was abused and Cruella, who doesn't take any nonsense from anyone, started to take over and became the dominant personality. There's some pretty good evidence of that in the movie. Especially during the Big Ben scene. My story just has her being hypnotized to be nice because I'm going to give her a different disorder that could also explain her behavior, but this is a pretty good explanation of her character. I look forward to reading more. :)
Lydia chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
I cannot wait for the next bit! _
Lydia chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is AMAZING! I love Cruella De Vil! I had 101 and 102 Dalmatians on VHS and have them on DVD now! I actually imagine the characters so vividly when reading this! Are you a professional writer? If not - you should be! I'm not joking, 101 and 102 Dalmations are my two favourite films in the world Glenn Close makes the best Cruella! _
LadyLizaElliott chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
So good to know there are detailed fanfiction writers in this genre! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
michael.moore398 chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Welcome back! That was quite an interesting addition! I was actually going to ask when the next chapter would come, but you beat me to the punch! Great work!
Cruella lover chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
When are you going to finish the story ?...
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »