Reviews for Cruella De Vil Life After Prison
TheLovelyMe chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Looks like our Ella has a little bit of a problem named Cruella. I like this plot twist. When I watched 102 Dalmatians, I did wonder if she had a split personality. Like if Ella was who she really was, but Cruella was the other personality. Maybe Ella was abused and Cruella, who doesn't take any nonsense from anyone, started to take over and became the dominant personality. There's some pretty good evidence of that in the movie. Especially during the Big Ben scene. My story just has her being hypnotized to be nice because I'm going to give her a different disorder that could also explain her behavior, but this is a pretty good explanation of her character. I look forward to reading more. :)
Lydia chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
I cannot wait for the next bit! _
Lydia chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is AMAZING! I love Cruella De Vil! I had 101 and 102 Dalmatians on VHS and have them on DVD now! I actually imagine the characters so vividly when reading this! Are you a professional writer? If not - you should be! I'm not joking, 101 and 102 Dalmations are my two favourite films in the world Glenn Close makes the best Cruella! _
LadyLizaElliott chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
So good to know there are detailed fanfiction writers in this genre! Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
michael.moore398 chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
Welcome back! That was quite an interesting addition! I was actually going to ask when the next chapter would come, but you beat me to the punch! Great work!
Cruella lover chapter 11 . 9/15/2012
When are you going to finish the story ?...
TheLovelyMe chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
I guess Cruella and I have something in common with the whole bullying thing. LOL Great chapter! Keep being awesome! You have earned yourself a spot on my favorite list!
michael.moore398 chapter 11 . 8/26/2012
Wow! This really strengthens one's growing empathy for Cruella, seeing that she was ostracized in childhood. It's really sad to hear that. Kudos to you for really exploring her psyche with deft little touches like this.

P.S. If you've seen the South Park episode "Butterballs", then you know what I mean when I say that Stan's anti-bullying video popped into my head when I finished reading. Really brought a smile to my face today!
Devin Heard chapter 10 . 8/11/2012
I would first like to say that as a child Cruella De vil was the best Villain of all time and still is, and you have done the best work ever, this is very detailed and Just like Cruella I really, and sincerely recommend that you pitch the idea of making this into a movie to Disney the best way you could. after all they are making a movie for horrible Maleficent you have mad talent I desperately hope you continue on writing because your work is Outstanding. I beg Please keep writing we need one more movie for Cruella! and only you hold the script and talent to make it happen. Keep Up the Excellent Work!

Sincerely, Devin Heard a.k.a Cruella and Rubbin fan.
TheLovelyMe chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I love this chapter! And that last part about her nighttime routine is so funny! LOL! I'm working on a sort of romance/drama fic between Cruella and Jean Pierre Lepelt. What I'd like to see is more of her relationship with him.
Deadlyrose70 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Loved this chapter so much !
michael.moore398 chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Well, this was quite impressive, and not just just for honoring my request! I loved the "crazy stalker" part of Erin that was displayed throughout. Cruella should hope to stay healthy, or she'll be experiencing a "Misery"-like situation! Well done!
TheLovelyMe chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
I love Cruella and I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm actually working on a story where she gets married and has a kid. I want to give her a more human persona and I think that's what you're trying to do here too. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
nice
DissectingPomegranates chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
*Two thumbs up*
I'm loving the rollarcoaster ride not to mention a Cruella based fic...O_O
Very rare to stumble upon!
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »